Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Máirtín Mac Donnchadha leaving RnaG

• 16-11-2011 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Personally, I was really sad to read in Foinse today that the RnaG presenter Máirtín Mac Donnchadha is finishing in RnaG at the end of this month. Sounds like he is retiring completely. I'm actually a bit heart-broken. He is one of the best broadcasters in the station and has such terrific Irish. So enjoyable to listen to and I learned a lot from him over the last couple of years. I know there will be archives of his show on the website but obviously it won't be the same.

Well what can I say except ní bheidh a leithéid aríst ann.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭deirdremf

pog it wrote: »
    Personally, I was really sad to read in Foinse today that the RnaG presenter Máirtín Mac Donnchadha is finishing in RnaG at the end of this month. Sounds like he is retiring completely. I'm actually a bit heart-broken. He is one of the best broadcasters in the station and has such terrific Irish. So enjoyable to listen to and I learned a lot from him over the last couple of years. I know there will be archives of his show on the website but obviously it won't be the same.

Well what can I say except ní bheidh a leithéid aríst ann.
    Cuireann sé iontas orm gur scríobh tú anseo ar an ábhar seo.
    Bheinn ag súil le scéala ó dhuine a bhíonn ag éisteacht le RnaG a bheith as Gaeilge!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

deirdremf wrote: »
    Bheinn ag súil le scéala ó dhuine a bhíonn ag éisteacht le RnaG a bheith as Gaeilge!

Is fíor dhuit. Bhí snáth eile tosaithe agam cheana ar an bhfóram Gaeilge faoi scéala eile agus is mar gheall air sin is dócha a chuir mé anseo é.

Ar aon chaoi, táim fós fíor fíor bhrónach go bhfuil sé ag dul ar scor.

deirdremf wrote: »

Nach raibh aon rud eile le rá agat faoin bhfear seachas an teachtaireacht thuas? Arís eile tá neart ama caite ó thosaigh mé an snáithe seo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭muineachan

Is mór an trua é sin, is breá liom ag éisteacht le Máirtín :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement