Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

third rock from the sun

• 17-12-2014 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

I have being watching the reruns of third rock from the sun, its so funny. its one of the best thats on tv. Dick,Harry, Sally,Tommy . idiot police man, ..what do you guys think of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭micar

I enjoyed it when it was first aired. Have not seen it in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭human 19

Buy the box set!
    Unashamedly Hammy and over the top.
    Just laughs.
    No trying too hard to hook the viewers on an emotional rom-com level, like the depths that the Big Bang Theory have sunk to.

Its a constant joy to stick on in the kitchen in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

Ah I loved this show. I grew up with it haven't watched it in a while bar a couple of episodes here and there. John Lithgow is great in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

Absolutely mad about this show :) . I must watch it all again. French Stewart is brilliant as Harry. Dick and Mary's love story is great - and oddly hot :p .

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭human 19

Never mind Dick and Mary.
    Sally and Don take the biscuit, with the melodramatic film-noir-type scenes everytime they run into each other

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

Ah I loved this show. I grew up with it haven't watched it in a while bar a couple of episodes here and there. John Lithgow is great in it.
    John Lithgow ''IS GORGOUS''.his noisy leather trousers and black polish hair,that was the one that was on this morning.:D

Advertisement