Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Portlaoise Astro Soccer

• 07-07-2015 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Well lads. Was considering setting up a kick about on the astro turf in portlaoise once a week. Was considering Thursdays at 8pm on the astro by the leisure centre but have no problem changing any of that! Its 7 a side there but we could go for 5 a side somewhere else. Anyone interested can text and book their place each week, just pm me for my number. If there's enough feedback we can start this week if not the week after! Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭tony1980

jcburke wrote: »
    Well lads. Was considering setting up a kick about on the astro turf in portlaoise once a week. Was considering Thursdays at 8pm on the astro by the leisure centre but have no problem changing any of that! Its 7 a side there but we could go for 5 a side somewhere else. Anyone interested can text and book their place each week, just pm me for my number. If there's enough feedback we can start this week if not the week after! Cheers

I could be about most weeks for this. Let me know if there is enough interest as I would love a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 korblood85

jcburke wrote: »

Im thinking going back playing as well. After putting on a lot of weight after injury. I'm around every eve after 7

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭shanemib

Did this ever kick off? If you are looking for players, I am available

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Alin9212

Available to play if still on

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TadhgF1

Is this still happening??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 TadhgF1

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

We've an existing group that plays at 9 p.m. on Tuesdays in Portarlington, not Portlaoise I'm afraid. Mainly lads over 40 with a couple over 50s. Always looking for a few new players. You're more than welcome to PM me if you're 40+ !!

We've an existing group that plays at 9 p.m. on Tuesdays in Portarlington, not Portlaoise I'm afraid. Mainly lads over 40 with a couple over 50s. Always looking for a few new players. You're more than welcome to PM me if you're 40+ !!

• Registered Users Posts: 48 The Macho Man

Is this offer still good? I moved to Port recently as did a mate. We're on the look out for a game. I'm mid 40s, he's late 30s

PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 davep.kelly

I'm 39 Moved to Portlaoise last year, always played Astro in Dublin and Galway, but haven't found any games to join down here yet. Would love an invite if you have room for players.

Advertisement