Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standards

• 03-08-2016 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭

This is a question that has plagued me for some time.

Do fat, unattractive people find other fat unattractive people hot or are they simply settling?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Do fat, unattractive people find other fat unattractive people hot or are they simply settling?

Jo Brand loves you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

This will end well.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It would only take the tiniest bit of thought to figure out that's a stupid question.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Thinking of asking out a fat unattractive person?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,350 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Must resist. ....... ask YORE MA.

Mods'll becomin' for me shortly. ....m

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Fluffy Cat 88

Everybody is different. If we all fancied the same people there would be fights!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ( or beer-holder as the joke goes :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Pretty easy steps to answer that question.

1) Are you attracted to ignorant c*nts?

2) The plague is banished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I knew a fat-chop at work who acted like she was hot and everyone fancied her.
    She wasn't and they didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Large people are naturally attracted to each other because in the event of a food shortage they can eat each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Define unattractive,just to humour us?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

Large people are naturally attracted to each other because in the event of a food shortage they can eat each other.

They also exert larger gravitational fields by virtue of their masses, and the complementary effect of two gravity wells is what draws them together..... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Yo Momma so fat her kids had to run around her faster-and-faster until they reached escape velocity and flew off at a tangent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

This post has been deleted.

I haven't posted it before :confused::confused:

Define unattractive,just to humour us?

Look at Johnny Vegas/ Jo Brand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Look at Johnny Vegas/ Jo Brand

Let them away. ...deosnt affect you???

Though I've often wondered on the feeder phenomenon.....but concluded it was lack of exercise gave rise to it???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Smondie

According to my research in tescos

Yes, yes they do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Fleawuss

Aaaaand AH is baaaack!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Now I know the kind of pics the OP wants.

Now I know the kind of pics the OP wants.

Heh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Story Bud?

I don't know what you're asking us for, we're all bleedin gorgeous.

Story Bud? wrote: »
    I don't know what you're asking us for, we're all bleedin gorgeous.

Yeah, I'd post on the Feminism forum instead but there doesn't seem to be one

• Registered Users Posts: 43,017 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

A rotund couple enable each others gorging on cakes and biscuits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

I don't know but i heard and think for most people, part of attraction is the fact that it is mutual.

So the fact that someone likes you would make them more attractive in your eyes.

Also depends on people you are around or in your circle/spending time with, I guess.

Yeah, I'd post on the Feminism forum instead but there doesn't seem to be one

I don't know what that even means.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Isn't there a study knocking about somewhere about how people tend to couple up with others of similar body fat to them? Sure I read something to that effect once.

In a general sense what's attractive to you wont necessarily be the next person's cup of tea. What's "fat" to you is "more cushion for the pushin" to someone else.

There's "supermodel-hot" and then there's the ordinary humans walking the planet around you, who for the most part are average and non spectacular and fat and thin and smart and a bit less smart and pretty and ordinary looking and sometimes worlds collide and sparks fly and people find themselves in relationships with people that others would overlook. Such is life.

A rotund couple enable each others gorging on cakes and biscuits

You'd think they'd burn calories fighting for the last slice of pizza though?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

One does not simply assume that "attractive" and "unattractive" mean the same things to everyone.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shenshen

Personally, I only find arrogant and judgemental people unattractive.

But physically, I prefer my men on the chubby side. I've had skinny guys, and it makes sex rather uncomfortable, I find.

• Advertisement

You can forgive people not being beautiful, most of us aren't.

It takes a special kind of ugly to be completely unattractive, and it's mainly because of what's on the inside.

Advertisement