Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need help translating to track missing shipment

Options
  • 22-11-2013 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

If somebody could help me out with the attached shipping information, I'd really appreciate it. Sorry, I don't know if it's Cantonese or Mandarin.

I was able to find tracking information in English here (tracking number RB600510813CN). Does what's attached add anything to what I already have from that website? Probably not is my guess, but the supplier is adamant that the shipment reached Ireland (and the attached is their 'proof'). An Post don't have any record of it.

Does anybody here have experience getting shipment from China (in this case electronic items worth about $40 sent by standard post)? If so, how long could/should it be delayed in customs when entering Ireland?

Thanks very much,
    Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭SATNAV

Looks as if it left at the end of Oct , they can take 3-4 wks to arrive in Ireland

http://www.trackingnumber.org/china-post-tracking/china-post-tracking.php

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭Dr Pepper

Thanks SATNAV. Hopefully, it will eventually arrive!

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭fancynick

Dr Pepper wrote: »
    If somebody could help me out with the attached shipping information, I'd really appreciate it. Sorry, I don't know if it's Cantonese or Mandarin.

I was able to find tracking information in English here (tracking number RB600510813CN). Does what's attached add anything to what I already have from that website? Probably not is my guess, but the supplier is adamant that the shipment reached Ireland (and the attached is their 'proof'). An Post don't have any record of it.

Does anybody here have experience getting shipment from China (in this case electronic items worth about $40 sent by standard post)? If so, how long could/should it be delayed in customs when entering Ireland?

Thanks very much,
    Brian

Hi, don't worry. It means your parcel is on the way to the destination.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 NBguy

according to your attached image, your parcel is now in guangtong province in china, the destination is Ireland. i am a chinese.

Advertisement