Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Naples-irish bar

Options
  • 05-08-2016 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Im out in naples for few days , would love to find a pub showing the gaa action tomor any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,220 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bourgeoius

I checked a couple them out not showing the games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Maybe ask around Naples - seeing as you're there.
    Listen though, if I bump into any Napoletani around the west coast I'll ask them for you.

Cheers thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

I momentarily thought this thread was about Nipples Irish bar.

I need new specs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Story Bud?

There's a few down in Irish Town. One of them will be showing the hurling.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Go to Little Ireland quarter.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

dont worry about the GAA lad, its been awful this year anyway. You are surrounded by some of the best pizza restaurants in the world, go do that instead

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Bring me back a Margherita please

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Macho Lato is showing them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Story Bud?

vicwatson wrote: »
    Bring me back a Margherita please

How can you drink at a time like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

La bambino pallida is showing it I think

Still no luck on this situation

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Which game is it in particular? Any of tge sky ones are easily got you are and android user etc. Shirley there is no problem wifi wise there?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭LuckyRoche

Bourgeoius wrote: »
    Still no luck on this situation

Will the RTE player be streaming it live?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Enjoy your time in Naples instead of sitting in an Irish bar and just doing what you would be doing at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭FalconGirl

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    Enjoy your time in Naples instead of sitting in an Irish bar and just doing what you would be doing at home.

Naples is one city I'd rather be spending the day sitting in a bar. Kip of a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,115 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

LuckyRoche wrote: »
    Will the RTE player be streaming it live?

It's on Sky Sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Take the bus to Sorrento and watch the match in Chaplin's Bar.

https://www.tripadvisor.ie/Attraction_Review-g187782-d669868-Reviews-Chaplin_s_Pub-Sorrento_Province_of_Naples_Campania.html

Never usually advise to go to an Irish bar when in a foreign city, far better to absorb the local atmosphere, culture and food rather than orbit some pseudo stylised manifestation of someone's opinion on a Utopian Irish bolthole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Keep wearing your sandals & purple socks combo as you sweat your way awkwardly along the Piazza's & someone from the GAA will approach you with the necessary information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

There's no Irish bars in Naples. There's plenty with Irish names but none of them are Irish. Charlie's in sorrento may be an idea I'm not sure but an hour north on the fast train is Rome with several Irish bars. Are you living here or on hols? I live in pozzuoli.

Try an enchilada with da fish a bac a lab and then a

Advertisement