Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Breaktime at the coalface :)

Very smooth Shoes ;) I'd say you'll be crossing borders into Cork soon ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Home now. The house is empty and quiet for a while. I am actually bored. That has not happened in a long time.
    I kinda like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Thinking about someone I shouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Having some grub before work. Mam’s away for her sisters birthday tonight so I have an empty house. Not looking forward to coming home from work to a cold empty house :(

• Thinking about someone I shouldn't.

Ditto.

On the couch all day,tired and have a dull headache, my stomach is making weird sounds all day,dont know how I'm going to get ready to head out and seriously considering driving ,not able.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside eating toffees

Ditto.

On the couch all day,tired and have a dull headache, my stomach is making weird sounds all day,dont know how I'm going to get ready to head out and seriously considering driving ,not able.

Thinking about me again is it ladies 😏😏

😛😃

Youre never far from my mind, Seph ;)
    I was hoping Duvet might share ;)

If only it WAS a nice man like you! Why must I be drawn to bad ones? *fiance excepted...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,048 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Chopping scotch bonnet and habanero chilis. I'm seeking post cold beer heat in a beef and rice dish.

Kitchen. Supertramp playing in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

BREAKING NEWS
    Ladies just read there Kevin mccloud fella ye always drooling over has left his wife so that makes him single and ready to mingle

There are a lot of newly single people on this thread in the past few days.
    Sorry ladies...I'm taken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,778 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching Strictly , son dropped me in a trailer load of firewood on the way home from work , roaring fire here now , I'm extremely grateful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Strictly here too. Just had an amazing Thai curry and having a few beers now while waiting for I'm a Celebrity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Is it Marty Morrissey?

Same happens to me. He randomly enters my thoughts.

I think he has that affect on everyone, it could be the eye brows.

Rest assured, you are only human.

Making a cake for my beloved :) He'll be with me in the morning after work :)

He gave me a new bracelet to replace one that was jealously smashed by someone. A Claddagh with a green agate heart. I've to Google which direction to point the heart...just giggling thinking if I go polyamorous I'd have loads of Claddagh bracelets facing up and down?

Tonight I'll be snug in bed listening to the pre-storm wind.

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Is it Marty Morrissey?

Same happens to me. He randomly enters my thoughts.

I think he has that affect on everyone, it could be the eye brows.

Rest assured, you are only human.

I don't know Marty. I am indeed and I have a lot of love to give :D
    There is no harm in it so long as during time with OH, my attention is undivided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

There are a lot of newly single people on this thread in the past few days.
    Sorry ladies...I'm taken.

*cries* :pac:

I'm wondering what to do with myself but suspecting it will involve shenanigans of some sort.

Alecto wrote: »
    *cries* :pac:

I'm wondering what to do with myself but suspecting it will involve shenanigans of some sort.

I am thinking that your shenanigans won't involve an extra decade of the rosary just for the craic of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

At home on my arse. Spent a fortune on fancy pants skincare today but I don’t care. The lady in the salon was so complimentary to me, pure sales tactics I’m sure but I’m sitting here now thinking I missed my calling. I could have been the next Claudia Schiffer :pac: i even asked her was she for sale. I could do with her on the days I feel like a pig. Got all the niblings their presents today so I plan on avoiding town for the foreseeable. Chinese on the way and I’m gonna stuff every orifice I have. Starved.

What did you go for from the Chinese Retro ?
    (Am as nosey as fcuk I know !)

IAC on now , firewood a bagged up now , so sitting down taking it easy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    What did you go for from the Chinese Retro ?
    (Am as nosey as fcuk I know !)

IAC on now , firewood a bagged up now , so sitting down taking it easy :)

Singapore noodles Mam! With chicken and prawn. Really good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Fireside planning a Christmas party.

Singapore noodles Mam! With chicken and prawn. Really good.

Never tried it , next weekend I will !

• I'm home,I dont know who's more shocked, me or my friends, I know I'm missing a great night but I just couldn't do 2 nights in a row, I'm so sick after last night. I did drive but had half a bottle of wine so will have to collect the car tomorrow, I'm genuinely done now with drink and food for the foreseeable, my stomach is in bits.

The eldest has all the buddies here,they just got 60e worth of pizzas and I can't even look at it...ya I'm a new Madelyn Obnoxious Balcony,lettuce and water from now on,sick as a dog lol.

I can't look at alcohol either. I'm not sure if it's due to added chemicals or that I have a small stomach but I just cannot hold drink. Unless it's something really special, I don't bother. I had one cider last night and struggled to finish It! I'd be wary of getting drunk even on a little drink as I have low tolerance for alcohol.

For a sick tummy, boiled sweets (Sula sugar free are nice), ginger, and rye crackers are helpful.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Youre never far from my mind, Seph ;)
    I was hoping Duvet might share ;)

If only it WAS a nice man like you! Why must I be drawn to bad ones? *fiance excepted...

I can be bad when I want to be 😏

😸

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    BREAKING NEWS
    Ladies just read there Kevin mccloud fella ye always drooling over has left his wife so that makes him single and ready to mingle

Our resident honeybear will be delighted by this information anyway 😛😀
    I’m gonna stuff every orifice I have. Starved.

Bejaysus 🙀

😛

Deskside eating chilli nuts (behave) 😛

In light of the Breaking News, I must put Kevin on the guest list!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couchside
    Wreakkkkkkkked side
    Feel really anxious tonight can’t figure out what’s causing it Mabey just a collection of stuff all muddled in my head . Palpitations driving me mad . But hey ho how’s ye all

Tipsy Bumbóg hitting the hay. Sweet dreams all!!!

Need a tight hug to drive out the ants in my bloodstream. That's what restless legs or arms feel like. My better half is good at therapeutically squishing me with a leg or arm thrown over me in bed so he's hugging me even when he's asleep. He's a star 💗

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Night all.

A great day. An impromptu get together for neighbours in our house turned out great. Fantastic people, great kids. Wrecked now so hope I have Mr. Eleysian on a promise for breakfast in bed in the morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement