Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,218 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    I hope they don't drag the Francis storyline out too long...

As far as I am concerned anything is better that that Katy/Dee/Mack storyline which got silly.

My money is still on Briain for the Frances murder. Malachi seems too obvious - A red herring?.

But I think Emma is fast becoming an outside shot. She is ruthless, and with those eyes looking one way and the other, she misses nothing.

Fiach always seems to get involved as the side character, will be interesting to see how he blows up the whole Rory-Emma v Michelle thing.
    That is why I have a suspicion they could tie it to the Frances story as well.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Without spoiling anything, Tadgh and Aine are getting good news next week

branie2 wrote: »
    Without spoiling anything, Tadgh and Aine are getting good news next week

Frances back from the dead? Surely not! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I used to enjoy reading ahead on Virgin Media to see the cúpla focal about what would happen in the next episode. I've noticed now they are gone. There is no description for the episode only "soap opera set in Connemara village"

I used to enjoy reading ahead on Virgin Media to see the cúpla focal about what would happen in the next episode. I've noticed now they are gone. There is no description for the episode only "soap opera set in Connemara village"

Sky has the description

• Advertisement

Nice to see Maire back to normal again

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

Am I right in thinking they are not acknowledging covid at all? In way it's a nice

Dee up to her old tricks again

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Am I right in thinking they are not acknowledging covid at all? In way it's a nice

Yeah, it doesn't exist in the world of Ros na Rún.

Obviously they're filming it with the required protocols, but in terms of story they're not acknowleding it, which is a nice break.

Yeah, it doesn't exist in the world of Ros na Rún.

Obviously they're filming it with the required protocols, but in terms of story they're not acknowleding it, which is a nice break.

I like it.

• Advertisement

I like it.

I am not sure how a soap would work with masks?

All those zoomed in mostly anxious/mischievous faces to the camera gone at the end of scenes!

RGoCVHx.png

Where is Katy meant to be these days? Would love to see her move involved in the fight against Dee and helping Mack to get Blathín back.

Where is Katy meant to be these days? Would love to see her move involved in the fight against Dee and helping Mack to get Blathín back.

Yeah bit odd she just disappears. Maybe she is on a break from the show was in it non stop main storyline for ages.

Think it is funny that we saw more of Katy when she was imprisoned!

In the show did the character go to Galway/Dublin or something?

The actresses who play Dee and Katy are good friends in real life.

branie2 wrote: »
    The actresses who play Dee and Katy are good friends in real life.

Yeah, met at Irish college. Plus Bridin Ni Mhaoldomhnaigh (Katy) knows Niall Mac Eachmharcaigh (John Joe) for years.

In that last episode (with the crowbar). I felt that Malachaí folded extremely quickly for Tadhg. More than a bit unbelievable, and extremely neat.

Focus of story moves on to Briain now as he is obviously on edge?

Plus about time we got another Tony storyline? Since Emma is available it would be nice to see him fall for her charms? The odd couple!

In that last episode (with the crowbar). I felt that Malachaí folded extremely quickly for Tadhg. More than a bit unbelievable, and extremely neat.

I definitely bought it. Malachai was Tadhg's lawyer for well over 20 years and they were thick as thieves until Malachai started dating Frances, so he knows what Tadhg is capable of better than most ; I've no doubt he believed in that moment that Tadhg could've killed him.

I actually like that the confrontation between the two leads to them both believing each other's innocence.

Now they'll start their own investigation

Malachi is right a creep in the way he was with Frances, did she actually want to marry him I might have missed a few bits?

Malachi is right a creep in the way he was with Frances, did she actually want to marry him I might have missed a few bits?

Not at the end he got too possessive and controlling. Plus herself and Tadhg got on better since she found out the full Maggie story.

• Advertisement

Why is Colm protecting Caitriona?

Why is Colm protecting Caitriona?

Because if it weren't for Caitríona he'd still be in prison for a crime Andy commited, she's his friend even if she can be an absolute wagon, and he's terrified of incriminating himself in some way.

Because if it weren't for Caitríona he'd still be in prison for a crime Andy commited, she's his friend even if she can be an absolute wagon, and he's terrified of incriminating himself in some way.
    The hair could be her downfall yet! Only protects Colm cos he knows the truth and found evidence she stole the card mittens at atm on cctv.Plus knows her finances.

Is it Brian that killed Frances? Was it she found the CCTV of him choking Sorcha and he went too far?

Not at the end he got too possessive and controlling. Plus herself and Tadhg got on better since she found out the full Maggie story.

Thanks

Is it Brian that killed Frances? Was it she found the CCTV of him choking Sorcha and he went too far?

Dunno if he killed her but she did the CCTV and he wiped it.

Could also be Emma or Rory as Frances saw the contract Emma was to sign and knew Rory was not been honest.

What is the Ceannfort thinking I wonder......

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

I hate that the episodes are only 1/2 an hour. Can't get enough of it. :=)

maureencol wrote: »
    I hate that the episodes are only 1/2 an hour. Can't get enough of it. :=)

Watch it with Irish subtitles, then without subtitles - there's your hour.

• Advertisement

Who is Geena? Another sister?

Advertisement