Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tough spot in sattelite

• 21-09-2014 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    Newbie here and curious to hear opinions on this call in sunday warm-up satty.
    I'm in bb, 5th in chips. 24 players left and 16 places up for grabs. Player in co (7 handed) shoves 7bb, half my stack. I've AKo...Call? or easy fold?? Any thoughts welcome. Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Snap call

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

It's a fold. Only calling here with AA, fold everything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Tesco TripleChicken

I'd probably call but it depends on the player you're up against. Sometimes you have to gamble to win big

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭laguacamaya

In hindsight it's an easy fold. Snap call in tourney...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

I'd probably call but it depends on the player you're up against. Sometimes you have to gamble to win big

There was no winning big here. It's a satellite. Easy fold. And like the OP said, it's a snap call in a normal tourney but a fold in a sat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement