Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplements

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

blue raspberry carnivor has turned my poo green/blue.
    frightening tbh.

Lmao

Nuclear poop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

frightening tbh.

Sounds like some good ****....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

The new pre workout on the scene

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Looks like myprotein.com are up to their old tricks !! I ordered on the 17th and noticed today that my order has taken a detour to Germany of all places !!

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭xgtdec

frightening tbh.

Blue Raspberry Beef....what were you thinking??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

KTRIC wrote: »
    Looks like myprotein.com are up to their old tricks !! I ordered on the 17th and noticed today that my order has taken a detour to Germany of all places !!

Same thing happened to me. Lucky enough I ordered before I ran out. It got to me in the end just took about 10 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Disaster of a company

Zombienosh wrote: »
    Disaster of a company

Its the last time I order from them :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Disaster of a company

What company

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

What company

I'm assuming he means myprotein.com ;).

I must be just one the luck ones my orders have always been fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 CleanBurning

KTRIC wrote: »

I ordered about 30 minutes before you posted this :(
    Never had an issue before with them before despite what others experienced.

I ordered about 30 minutes before you posted this :(
    Never had an issue before with them before despite what others experienced.

You can still cancel it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Any of ya's buy bottled egg whites in Dublin?

I've bought from Bulk Powder's before as they stock them, but would rather get them from somewhere over here. Sick to death of buying whole eggs and cracking them.

Dathai wrote: »
    Any of ya's buy bottled egg whites in Dublin?

I've bought from Bulk Powder's before as they stock them, but would rather get them from somewhere over here. Sick to death of buying whole eggs and cracking them.

There are cartons of egg whites in dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Also sell them in Superquinn and Tescos, brand is Two Chicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

There are cartons of egg whites in dunnes.

Really yeah, where abouts do you find them??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Really yeah, where abouts do you find them??

Generally in the dairy section, beside the milk. At least that's where they are in Superquinn.

Yeah seen them near the milk the other day I was intrigued by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Just noticed Jerry Flannery uses them.

That's good enough for me!

n1ck wrote: »
    Generally in the dairy section, beside the milk. At least that's where they are in Superquinn.
    Yeah seen them near the milk the other day I was intrigued by them.

Good stuff i will keep an eye out for them when i'm doing my shopping again so! Always looking for quick ways to up the protein! Do you just pour them into the pan and cook them same as normally? People are hardly drinking raw egg whites out of the carton?

• Advertisement

Good stuff i will keep an eye out for them when i'm doing my shopping again so! Always looking for quick ways to up the protein! Do you just pour them into the pan and cook them same as normally? People are hardly drinking raw egg whites out of the carton?

The egg whites from the cartons are in most cases save to drink straight as they are pasteurized

The egg whites from the cartons are in most cases save to drink straight as they are pasteurized

Id say the taste it pretty grim haha! Still i will try anything... ill have to keep a look out do you know the name of the brand and about how much a carton costs?

Id say the taste it pretty grim haha! Still i will try anything... ill have to keep a look out do you know the name of the brand and about how much a carton costs?

I know a lad who mixes his protein with the whites and some milk...said it tastes just fine

I know a lad who mixes his protein with the whites and some milk...said it tastes just fine

Hmmm... mixing them in a shake isn't a bad idea at all! I use unflavoured whey though so id still imagine the taste wont be great but the shake will be gone in no time suppose!

Hmmm... mixing them in a shake isn't a bad idea at all! I use unflavoured whey though so id still imagine the taste wont be great but the shake will be gone in no time suppose!

throw in a bit of cocoa powder...fixes everthing:p

throw in a bit of cocoa powder...fixes everthing:p

Haha good shout! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

They are called two-chicks. Unsure of the price, have a feeling they are around 3.50, but I do recall it is far cheaper to buy whole eggs and separate the whites...

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭shakedown

Got my delivery from myprotein last week. One pouch had a small tear in the middle, not sure how/when it happened or what contamination occurred, so was planning on sending it back. Emailed them to see what the story is with returns and they just offered me a 20% refund, no return. Emailed back, will wait for a reply but could be my last order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

shakedown wrote: »
    Got my delivery from myprotein last week. One pouch had a small tear in the middle, not sure how/when it happened or what contamination occurred, so was planning on sending it back. Emailed them to see what the story is with returns and they just offered me a 20% refund, no return. Emailed back, will wait for a reply but could be my last order.

Not likely to get a refund from them. I had a similar incident, the only gave me a voucher code for about €12 even though a 5kg bag had been damaged. I argued that the contents could have been contaminated in transit and the bag was also unsealable and they said they would send me a tub !!
    There was no discussion regarding the voucher, I was merely told that this was what I was getting, its like talking to a wall trying to deal with their customer service.

They're really cutting corners on the delivery packaging at the moment, I don't think any boxes have arrived undamaged to me, crappy cardboard and not enough of the large bubble wrap that they use inside to protect the contents.

How have they gone from such a good company to their current state ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,145 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

will56 wrote: »
    Not likely to get a refund from them.

I had problems with an order with them a few months back and they wouldn't even entertain me.

But I got a refund through Paypal. I try to do all of these transactions through Paypal as the conflict resolution is straight forward enough and effective (at least in this case)

Advertisement