Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Delighted to hear it Molly. Bravo on your (and your OH's) perserverence.

1500K_gene_links_onco_io.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

quickbeam wrote: »
    1500K_gene_links_onco_io.jpg

Where do you post most QB?

Surprise surprise

Werewolf 4,600 - even though I haven't played in ages, and even at that it's been more anon than non anon more recently.
    Television (General) 2,378 - back when I played along with Pointless, haven't done that in a while.
    Forum Games 2,316
    Forum Game Tournaments 1,475
    Other Forum Games 1,216

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

posting this here in case there are people who may be interested in barney92 getting to the semis of championship, but who have not followed the offsite game thread. Link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,978 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

best of luck barney!

neo, just to let you know, the invite for the discord spectator chat has expired.

Zaph, fire up that bbq.
    Necro, fire the kids OFF the trampoline.
    The cushions are on the garden furniture.

It’s gonna be a good weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Whose garden are we going to?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Anywhere that's not Kildare, Laois or Offaly I guess.

We better follow our noses to the food. Use the trampoline to jump over Kildare, Laois and Offally :D

• Advertisement

We better follow our noses to the food. Use the trampoline to jump over Kildare, Laois and Offally

Have you passed this idea onto NPHET, install a load of trampolines at the border.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Have you passed this idea onto NPHET, install a load of trampolines at the border.

If installed 2 meters apart from each other - better stay off the cider and aim well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,657 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

sullivlo wrote: »
    Anywhere that's not Kildare, Laois or Offaly I guess.
    I drove to Kildare, then back home today. It's the most nefarious thing I've ever done!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I drove to Kildare, then back home today. It's the most nefarious thing I've ever done!

You should probably quarantine for 2 weeks now so.

sullivlo wrote: »
    You should probably quarantine for 2 weeks now so.
    To be honest, my normal life these days would look like quarantine to a casual observer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

fea833e7b48837f25f5541647a6389be--international-left-handers-day-international-day.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,273 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

tenor.gif

There is a reason the word sinister is derived from the old Latin for left.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

There is a reason the word sinister is derived from the old Latin for left.

Because you boring righties were jealous :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Neowise

was it just me or were the roads seriously slippy tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah they were a bit. Very greasy or something.

if anyone is interested in diy food kits:

https://evoke.ie/2020/05/01/extra/the-best-diy-meal-kits-from-your-favourite-restaurants

i've ordered a BBQ box and a pizza box. should be good fun and tasty at the weekend!

not affiliated in any way :p

if anyone is interested in diy food kits:

https://evoke.ie/2020/05/01/extra/the-best-diy-meal-kits-from-your-favourite-restaurants

i've ordered a BBQ box and a pizza box. should be good fun and tasty at the weekend!

not affiliated in any way :p
    I'd be interested to hear how the pizza works out. I find pizza is one thing that's never the same at home (given I don't have a fancy pizza oven!)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,273 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'd be interested to hear how the pizza works out. I find pizza is one thing that's never the same at home (given I don't have a fancy pizza oven!)

We got a pizza oven a few months ago and it has transformed our homemade pizzas. We haven't had a pizza delivered since we got it because we know there's nowhere that could deliver one as good. Only problem with them now is getting your hands on one because it seems that everyone else wanted one as well. But if you have the money, space outside to set it up and patience to wait potentially several months to get one delivered at this stage, I wholeheartedly recommend investing in one.

We use homemade dough and pizza stones in the normal oven and the pizza is unreal. We got a pizza oven for the bbq and it was grand but the stones in the oven are handier.

Use a pizza stone, let it get very hot in the oven first.
    Pizzas are fab using it.

i'll post a pic! should be arriving tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 14,818 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

That "general sheep" thread in the farming forum gets me every time it's on the main page!

Don't they realise the inconvenience they're causing us?

So fecking inconsiderate!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

ShaneU wrote: »
    That "general sheep" thread in the farming forum gets me every time it's on the main page!

Don't they realise the inconvenience they're causing us?

We prolly do the same to them :D

Advertisement