Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
21-01-2013, 16:51   #181
Kavrocks
Registered User
 
Kavrocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,909
WMTDQKCA - 50% off over €30.
Kavrocks is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
21-01-2013, 17:55   #182
Davy
Category Moderator
 
Davy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavrocks View Post
WMTDQKCA - 50% off over €30.
*Terms and Conditions

Redemptions online only at www.dominos.ie
50% off any full menu priced pizzas when you place an order of €30 or more
50% off relates to pizza only, all other items in your basket will be charged at full menu price
Certain items excluded when calculating minimum spend. Ask in store for details
Collection or delivery. Delivery areas apply
Minimum delivery spend may apply
Offer only available at participating stores in the RoI
Not valid with any other offer
Subject to availability
Ice cream & drinks may not contribute to the €30 order value
Offer valid until Sunday 27th January 2013


If drinks make up the value to €30, it will give you the 50% off, but just on the value of the other items. So if it was €22 pizza, it would be €11.

Last edited by Davy; 21-01-2013 at 17:58. Reason: clarity
Davy is offline  
22-01-2013, 03:38   #183
Gavin "shels"
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,639
Send a message via MSN to Gavin "shels"
Domino's sent me an email there yesterday with a link to order a Medium or Large pizza and get a Dessert free (Excludes ice cream). Presume everyone who's registered would have got an email similar.
Gavin "shels" is offline  
22-01-2013, 10:45   #184
Captain Morgan
Registered User
 
Captain Morgan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 26
This post has been deleted.
Captain Morgan is offline  
22-01-2013, 11:28   #185
g0g
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavrocks View Post
WMTDQKCA - 50% off over €30.
I got the same code so it's defo not a tailored code for your account. My local store is Crumlin, so for anyone ordering from there this should work. It's basically a BOGOF voucher for pizzas, given that you'd be hard pushed finding a single pizza that costs that much!

I wish Domino's would ever just create a stuff-your-face meal for two people deal with any large pizza, chicken dippers, gourmet garlic bread and a couple of cans. The deals always seem to include wedges (which are soft and manky) or now those doughballs which aren't great either!
g0g is offline  
Advertisement
22-01-2013, 11:33   #186
Sinfonia
Registered User
 
Sinfonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0g View Post
The deals always seem to include wedges (which are soft and manky) or now those doughballs which aren't great either!
I've recently become a fan of the wedges, they seem to be making them a lot nicer and more crispy these days (in Rathmines anyway).
Not a fan of the doughballs though I must say.
Sinfonia is offline  
22-01-2013, 14:20   #187
babymanval
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0g View Post
I got the same code so it's defo not a tailored code for your account. My local store is Crumlin, so for anyone ordering from there this should work. It's basically a BOGOF voucher for pizzas, given that you'd be hard pushed finding a single pizza that costs that much!

I wish Domino's would ever just create a stuff-your-face meal for two people deal with any large pizza, chicken dippers, gourmet garlic bread and a couple of cans. The deals always seem to include wedges (which are soft and manky) or now those doughballs which aren't great either!
Pro(fat)-tip: Have your oven going at 190 before the food arrives, and bang any starchy stuff into it for 3-4 mins and they're good as new!
babymanval is offline  
(5) thanks from:
23-01-2013, 01:09   #188
Esel
Not your ornery onager
 
Esel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 18,815
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymanval View Post
Pro(fat)-tip: Have your oven going at 190 before the food arrives, and bang any starchy stuff into it for 3-4 mins and they're good as new!
Good tip, thanks.

Any equivalent microwave power/time info?
Esel is offline  
23-01-2013, 01:21   #189
Gavin "shels"
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,639
Send a message via MSN to Gavin "shels"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
This post has been deleted.
Rathmines do love my household, considering we order generally every Friday for the past 6+ years!
Gavin "shels" is offline  
Advertisement
26-01-2013, 15:32   #190
Scrappy600
Registered User
 
Scrappy600's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 635
Snowman still working in Lucan store......
Scrappy600 is offline  
28-01-2013, 15:28   #191
BaronVon
Registered User
 
BaronVon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,495
Having a Superbowl party on Sunday, I could really do with a discount code if anyone has one.....
BaronVon is offline  
28-01-2013, 16:28   #192
Sinfonia
Registered User
 
Sinfonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by infacteh View Post
Having a Superbowl party on Sunday, I could really do with a discount code if anyone has one.....
SNOWMAN is still working in Rathmines anyway, 40% off regular menu prices..

Edit: I think it ends this month actually, so Sunday would be too late in that case.
Sinfonia is offline  
28-01-2013, 18:13   #193
BaronVon
Registered User
 
BaronVon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfonia View Post
SNOWMAN is still working in Rathmines anyway, 40% off regular menu prices..

Edit: I think it ends this month actually, so Sunday would be too late in that case.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Thanks anyway!
BaronVon is offline  
29-01-2013, 03:03   #194
Gavin "shels"
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 16,639
Send a message via MSN to Gavin "shels"


These are all still valid.
Gavin "shels" is offline  
29-01-2013, 10:31   #195
BaronVon
Registered User
 
BaronVon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin "shels" View Post


These are all still valid.
Hero!
BaronVon is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet