Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is it possible...

• 27-07-2004 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭

to get a pair of jeans that aren't low riders anywhere in Dublin? i.e. ones that I can sit down in without worrying that I'm flashing more ass than the Dublin Donky Sanctuary...

I've tried all of my usual haunts and I've been unsuccessful. I had to resort to a pair of Wrangler jeans which aren't ideal but I bought them out of neccessity.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

It's physically impossible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I've seen tons of ladies in jeans that don't flash a lot of ass. What about those ones with the logo on the back shaped like a wide M in brown stitching? I dont know the name but they are good at making ladies asses look really fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

Had the same problem in Cork recently but after much searching i found a pair!! They're a brand called "Mustang" and i found them in The Denim Store in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Originally posted by FX Meister
    I've seen tons of ladies in jeans that don't flash a lot of ass. What about those ones with the logo on the back shaped like a wide M in brown stitching? I dont know the name but they are good at making ladies asses look really fine.

evisu.jpg

Evisu Jeans?

If you shop in Joseph or Whistles, they sell Earl Jeans, who do a lot of more classic shaped jeans as well as the low rider ones. They are very pricey though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Nope not those ones, its got two colours, is thinner that that, looks a bit like a heart beat monitor line. Jeez, what a bad description

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭damntheman

We have that same problem here in the US. I hate those damned pants, especially when bending over or sitting down while wearing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

FX Meister wrote:
    Nope not those ones, its got two colours, is thinner that that, looks a bit like a heart beat monitor line. Jeez, what a bad description

You're talking about the jeans they sell in Top Shop I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Lozjm

maybe a hour on the treadmill would work better than changing jeans ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Post of the year, right there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

If either of ye think that retarded trolls are allowed on this forum because it doesn't have a moderator then think again.

• Advertisement

Lozjm wrote:
    maybe a hour on the treadmill would work better than changing jeans ?

Jeez you're some moron. I bet you're the kind of guy who thinks a girl sitting with her thong riding high above her low rider miss sixty jeans is REAL SEXY, aren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

ah come on, it was a good post...if a little mean.

eth0_ wrote:
    Jeez you're some moron. I bet you're the kind of guy who thinks a girl sitting with her thong riding high above her low rider miss sixty jeans is REAL SEXY, aren't you?

No - Not keen on Thongs.

But if your arse doesnt fit in standard jeans - then maybe your arse is too big ?

Lozjm banned.

Lozjm wrote:
    No - Not keen on Thongs.

But if your arse doesnt fit in standard jeans - then maybe your arse is too big ?

No one MENTIONED not being able to fit in them! She doesn't LIKE them!

Ok I appologise - just my humor

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Lozjm wrote:
    No - Not keen on Thongs.

I don't think she's talking about the ones that David Beckham wears.

I challenge you to say that to my face sometime Lozjm.

may see you at the drinks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Lozjm... but... you're banned!

Lozjm wrote:
    may see you at the drinks ?

Yeah and you can tell me to my face in front of everyone that I have a fat arse and need a few hours on a treadmill.

I look forward to it.

• Advertisement

PiE wrote:
    Lozjm... but... you're banned!

Technical difficulties apparently. He'll have to just not post here voluntarily until I figure out what's gone wrong.

Ok I'll try not to

Amz wrote:
    I have a fat arse and need a few hours on a treadmill.

i never mentioned the word FAT in any post - I said BIG - theres a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I think that avatar seems to attract trolls.

Lozjm wrote:
    i never mentioned the word FAT in any post - I said BIG - theres a difference.

Oh... well that makes it alright then
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭davros

Amz wrote:
    to get a pair of jeans that aren't low riders anywhere in Dublin?
    This is not something I'd normally be able to comment on but this particular site for Lee Jeans came up during a discussion on web design recently (honest!):

One True Fit

Check out the "Why they're different" link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

I object in the stongest possible terms to any attempt to reduce the number of NYBs with butt-cleavage on display.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

I got nice jeans in debenhams, john rocha ones and they're not too high waisted nor are they too low waisted, very happy with em. Also didn't cost an arm and a leg neither!

Cool, thanks for that everyone. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement