Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season Ticket 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭kala85

Daz_ wrote: »
    Certainly better than z

Z is a good seat as well possibly better than p and I think a better chance of being under cover.

The rows start at a and go all the way back to double ww

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭agfasfos

kala85 wrote: »
    Z is a good seat as well possibly better than p and I think a better chance of being under cover.

Looking at the weather forecast, could be a miserable evening without some cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

304D

The absolute state of those seats.

Anyway, I won't be sticking around there like I did for the Kerry game.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

kala85 wrote: »

Yeah you are right . Had it in my head that it’s starts at AA with Z at back so it’s actually a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Anyone not using their ST for Croke Park tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 croker99

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Anyone not using their ST for Croke Park tonight?

Did you get sorted? I have a spare (non-competing ST allocation)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

croker99 wrote: »
    Did you get sorted? I have a spare (non-competing ST allocation)

I will take it, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

Can you use the downloaded ticket on your phone or do you have to print it off?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭dobman88

Can you use the downloaded ticket on your phone or do you have to print it off?

Phone is fine. Cant remember the last time I actually printed a paper ticket for any kind of event

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

dobman88 wrote: »
    Phone is fine. Cant remember the last time I actually printed a paper ticket for any kind of event

Cheers. Only used phone for last few games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Muntz39

Fred Daly wrote: »
    I was at the kilkenny v Wexford match last sunday my attendance has not come up yet, I have emailed them twice about it still no correction on the attendance.

My attendance for the KK Vs Wx match hasnt updated yet either... On Friday they responded to say it would be "updated in the coming days"....

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭eamo22

Muntz39 wrote: »
    My attendance for the KK Vs Wx match hasnt updated yet either... On Friday they responded to say it would be "updated in the coming days"....

It updated Thursday for mine.. You may need to keep at them about it

eamo22 wrote: »
    It updated Thursday for mine.. You may need to keep at them about it

Thanks will do - yesterday's match vs Clare hasn't updated yet either but will worry about the Wexford match first!

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ureds

1 of our 3 season tickets updated for Monaghan v Mayo yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Anyone have their attendance updated for HQ on Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Mayo season tickets attendance updated for clones yesterday at around 11 this morning, must be a record! (Croke Park aside)

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Mayo season tickets attendance updated for clones yesterday at around 11 this morning, must be a record! (Croke Park aside)

Only 1 of our 3 updated.
    The one that is updated went through a different gate to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭eamo22

Mine has updated.. Can't tell you when it happened as I just logged in too check

eamo22 wrote: »
    Mine has updated.. Can't tell you when it happened as I just logged in too check

Mines updated now too. Was instant last year kinda had peace of mind even if the away ones didn’t scan properly Croke Park was always fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

My 3 updated this afternoon for Walsh Park yesterday. Has to be a record.

• Advertisement

Mine still not updated as of 7 PM this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Deisegodeo

apparently I've attended 7/4 games so far... quite proud of that achievement

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭mickmc7

Deisegodeo wrote: »

Maybe you have the two I’m missing!!! They told me yesterday they were still updating Croker from Saturday night and it could take til Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,494 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Deisegodeo wrote: »

6/4 here despite being marked down as not attending a game that was postponed

ureds wrote: »
    Only 1 of our 3 updated.
    The one that is updated went through a different gate to us.
    All updated now but we are all 5 out of 4 games!!!

My attendance at the Wexford - Kilkenny match finally updated late last week:)

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

Does the season ticket include quarter final matches ?( hurling )

All league matches included.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Luimneach2018

Yep.

It covers all league games for your selected code. So you can go to any league game up to and including the final, regardless of whether your county is a participant or not.

• Advertisement

Yep.

It covers all league games for your selected code. So you can go to any league game up to and including the final, regardless of whether your county is a participant or not.

Will that count towards the 60% required to qualify for an All Ireland Final ticket or do you have to attend 60% of your own County's matches.

Advertisement