Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

03-10-2016, 19:05   #1
Airyfairy12

Has anyone ordered from Hybrid before?

They have some really gorgeous dresses for very reasonable prices but ive never heard of them before and concerned about ordering from the website, has anybody got experience with them? this is the website.. http://www.hybridfashion.com/
Advertisement
05-10-2016, 13:27   #2
meeeeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airyfairy12 View Post
They have some really gorgeous dresses for very reasonable prices but ive never heard of them before and concerned about ordering from the website, has anybody got experience with them? this is the website.. http://www.hybridfashion.com/
I tried some of their dresses and they seem well made and good quality. I fell in love with one of their dresses but it was for a wedding and I would need new accessories and a coat to make it work so I decided against buying it.

Their sizing is on the small side. I am size 10 or 12 usually and at the time I fitted in size 8 Little Mistress Dress and size 14 Hybrid dress.

Edit: just to add, the dresses I was trying on were miles ahead of Little Mistress dress in quality of material.

Last edited by meeeeh; 05-10-2016 at 14:07.
Thanks from:
06-10-2016, 14:29   #3
solerina

Yes I have, great quality dresses, only gripe I have is the postage was 11 sterling which I think is excessive. A site called lovarini also sell Hybrid dresses and often have them cheaper than hybrid...and yes they are real hybrid dresses !! I have quite a few hybrid dresses and bought most from lovarini.
Thanks from:
06-10-2016, 14:32   #4
Caillte

Quote:
Originally Posted by solerina View Post
Yes I have, great quality dresses, only gripe I have is the postage was 11 sterling which I think is excessive.
Have you tried Parcel motel to help with delivery costs? Couldn't recommend it more. I don't work for them btw.
Thanks from:
06-10-2016, 20:51   #5
Airyfairy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by solerina View Post
Yes I have, great quality dresses, only gripe I have is the postage was 11 sterling which I think is excessive. A site called lovarini also sell Hybrid dresses and often have them cheaper than hybrid...and yes they are real hybrid dresses !! I have quite a few hybrid dresses and bought most from lovarini.
Thanks yeah the postage really put me off, ill try lovarini xx
Advertisement
06-10-2016, 22:03   #6
Airyfairy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caillte View Post
Have you tried Parcel motel to help with delivery costs? Couldn't recommend it more. I don't work for them btw.
Never heard of this, ill check it out. Thanks xx
07-10-2016, 16:51   #7
solerina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caillte View Post
No, I didn't know about it when I last bought from them, will try it next time...thanks !!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion