Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Darrens Jacket?

• 01-08-2016 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I've been looking the past couple of weeks for the kind of jacket Darren wore in his last series of love/hate? Anyone know the make of the jacket? Or could put me in the right direction for getting one? All help appreciated

Comments

A9rNnZrCYAA3MzC.jpg

that one?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ThatConorOne

Yeah that jacket exactly! Its hard because it doesn't look like leather but no imitation leather jackets are the same, at this stage I'm tempted to get a tailor to just recreate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

http://m.aislingwallacebyrne.com

She's the lady that will know

So will I just drop her an Email asking if she knows the brand of jacket used or knows similar ones and etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

So will I just drop her an Email asking if she knows the brand of jacket used or knows similar ones and etc?

worth a try
    it was 6 years ago and shes styling tom cruise now but she might be flattered if you write a nice mail
    let us know how you get on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

Tigger wrote: »
    worth a try
    it was 6 years ago and shes styling tom cruise now but she might be flattered if you write a nice mail
    let us know how you get on

For a film? or as a personal stylist? Fair play to her either way

Just dropped her one there now so just hope she can get back to me

So just updating, I've heard nothing back so I guess she must be really busy, obviously understandable. Regardless I was wondering would any of you have any idea where would do jackets like this? Ive used a lot of spare time trailing through eBay and come up empty handed :| the annoying thing is, there's a picture from the show of Darren talking to Lizzie ( I don't know how to attatch pics sorry) but you can see there's like a metal tag on the sleeve which would at least give away the brand but its blurred out in the shot :|

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

So just updating, I've heard nothing back so I guess she must be really busy, obviously understandable. Regardless I was wondering would any of you have any idea where would do jackets like this? Ive used a lot of spare time trailing through eBay and come up empty handed :| the annoying thing is, there's a picture from the show of Darren talking to Lizzie ( I don't know how to attatch pics sorry) but you can see there's like a metal tag on the sleeve which would at least give away the brand but its blurred out in the shot :|

Try downloading the app ASAP54 and upload the picture. It will show you similar items on different sites.

Seems like a pretty clever app, I'm going to try it now :D

• Advertisement

Had no luck with the app, bad times lads:(

Advertisement