Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Some scoundrel opens a shop using my username for his juice and its assumed its me? Shameful:p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

The best shop is closed for a week, not taking any orders till next Sunday night, pain in the sack....

Big notice on the main page of their website.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well it's not like there isn't a butt load of other irish sites to order from :)

Aye, gonna have to make an order on Monday for a couple of ml of juice and maybe 5 carto's to tide me over.

https://www.ecigwizard.com

just found out ecigwizard accepts laser cards. handy for those of us without credit cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Dan I Am

(Thought I'd posted this a few days ago, but just found it buried back in my open tabs.)

First off, thanks for the work put into the forum. Been of the analogues for over 3 weeks now, and this forum has been my go to site for my newbie info gathering, and information on good retailers for Ireland.

Most of my business has gone to TBS, but I've also spent some money at Ecig Wizard over in the UK, and from my experience with them I'm surprised that they aren't on your list of Vendors/Suppliers. Have others had problems with them?

In my experience they were very efficient, despatched quickly, kept me informed of the status of my order etc etc - all that you expect from a good e-retailer these days. They have a fairly wide range (they were the only place I could find a volcano in stock when I ordered), and what I really like - free (or cheap on orders under £20. I think it's a quid) postage. There's nothing more annoying than browsing online at a UK site, they have all you want at a price you want, even free UK p&p, but they want to charge you anything up to €25-30 to post your little package to Ireland :(

The best Ecig Wizard discount code I could find was 'ECR69' for, I think, 12.5%

hrm, you're right. they're not on the listed vendors, weird.

Holy ****!!!

The only thing stopping me from buying from Ecigwizard is the fact I'd have to walk in to the PTSB and lodge money to my visa account.

This is going to be an expensive weekend!

FML!

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I found this code for www.inawera.com on a polish forum by translating it to English and it works as I just used it. Thanks Google Translate!! It might be useful for any DIYers that order from there.

Code is for 10% Discount and it is PTVapers

I have PM'd Mewso and asked him can he add it to the discount code section.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

newmark wrote: »
    I found this code for www.inawera.com on a polish forum by translating it to English and it works as I just used it. Thanks Google Translate!! It might be useful for any DIYers that order from there.

I've done that. Just for info. you didn't pm me you started a conversation in my profile. This is no problem but I get an email for a pm wheras it's very easy to miss a conversation unless you are obsessive about checking your profile all the time. Maybe there is a setting for getting emails when someone posts on your profile. Must check.

• Advertisement

mewso wrote: »
    I've done that. Just for info. you didn't pm me you started a conversation in my profile. This is no problem but I get an email for a pm wheras it's very easy to miss a conversation unless you are obsessive about checking your profile all the time. Maybe there is a setting for getting emails when someone posts on your profile. Must check.

Woops, I thought I pm'd you, I didn't even know you could start a conversation on someones profile! Thanks for the heads up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Vape

Had an order on here last night and code worked ok.Had to wait till this morning to place order (clearing funds to card).This morning code is invalid.:(

Vape wrote: »
    Had an order on here last night and code worked ok.Had to wait till this morning to place order (clearing funds to card).This morning code is invalid.:(

If you haven't put it through yet try code DISCO there as I seen someone say that that works sometimes there too.

If you haven't put it through yet try code DISCO there as I seen someone say that that works sometimes there too.

All done now if mixing my own juices works out i will be saving a fortune anyway!

All done now if mixing my own juices works out i will be saving a fortune anyway!

Exactly but its a pity all the same... Was just thinking there, I'd say that code might be case sensitive, did you put it in as all small letters or did you put it in as PTVapers?

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

There's a 15% code for inawera.com - think its 'first purchase'.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,741 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

It appears that Ecigwizard don't yet have proper implementation of Laser. Failed with "The PaymentSystem is not supported on the account." - which is bleedin well is, according to them.
    I'll try again later, but it's a pita re-entering everything.

<edit>
    Just had an email from them - it'll be resolved in a couple of days.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Exactly but its a pity all the same... Was just thinking there, I'd say that code might be case sensitive, did you put it in as all small letters or did you put it in as PTVapers?
    Tried it as you wrote it and all small and all caps no luck. Order done now.

Anybody know how long deliveries take from them?

Tried it as you wrote it and all small and all caps no luck. Order done now.

Anybody know how long deliveries take from them?

As far as I know it takes 4 or 5 working days. My order from them was shipped yesterday so I'll let you know when it comes.

inawera? yeah from 5 days to a week usually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

Order with Inawera .com ( not inawera flavour.com ) placed on the evening of the 24th , package stamped on the 28th ... delievered on the 1st ...
    BTW ... Guys Im loving the new orange flaour from inawera..
    http://www.inawera.com/eflavour-orange-ml-p-680.html
    Its like sucking a tangerine...great on its own , but killer with mint...its in their WERA Garden range...

As far as I know it takes 4 or 5 working days. My order from them was shipped yesterday so I'll let you know when it comes.

Mine was shipped on Monday and I got it today so not bad at all :)

jaysus, thats pretty speedy
    did you pick an expensive shipping option?

jaysus, thats pretty speedy
    did you pick an expensive shipping option?

I dont think so it was about €5 for shipping I did have to sign for it though. Do they always do registered post?

umm
    can't remember :)
    I did have to sign for a package recently, and I did order inawera recently... so maybe?

umm
    can't remember :)
    I did have to sign for a package recently, and I did order inawera recently... so maybe?

Not to worry I'm looking forward to mixing now and hopefully will get good results and it might save me a few bob. I'm taking your line on it and going to try mix the all day vape and buy some different smaller bottles as treats..

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Got some RY-4 from http://e-smokeireland.eu today. The collect option is fantastic and Paul and his family are about the nicest people you'll ever meet!

Great price on the Dekang RY-4 and his RY-C9 is very, very good.

Recommended!

mrplop wrote: »
    Got some RY-4 from http://e-smokeireland.eu today. The collect option is fantastic and Paul and his family are about the nicest people you'll ever meet!

Great price on the Dekang RY-4 and his RY-C9 is very, very good.

Recommended!

Really liking the look of some of his juices, strawberry milkshake, banoffee.....

Must resist, must not order....credit card is ****ed....

• Registered Users Posts: 9 vaperhead82

Hi there. Great work guys you're doing here.
    Just a quick questin. Im vaping now for around 4 weeks. I love it, so does my wife. Im using ego-w, and Im looking to buy a few more clearomizers( cartomizers, cartridges or what ever is called). Just cant find any suplier in IRL. Any advice where I could get it.
    Any help is appriciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Hi there. Great work guys you're doing here.
    Just a quick questin. Im vaping now for around 4 weeks. I love it, so does my wife. Im using ego-w, and Im looking to buy a few more clearomizers( cartomizers, cartridges or what ever is called). Just cant find any suplier in IRL. Any advice where I could get it.
    Any help is appriciated.

First post on this thread has a list of Irish and other suppliers. Is there a particular type of cartomizer you can't find??

Advertisement