Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where are all the jobs?? (NO CHAT - Read post #481 before posting)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭yahurespuestas

im desperate for a part time job... please if someone knows any job here in Dublin, I realy need one, i dont care about what job, im good doing everithing..

thanks you so much

i said a part time job because im studing here and i cant work lots of hours per day just 5 as much...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

7 jobs, full and part time in Currys in carrickmines: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056011562

thanks you, ill applay for that.. if u know other opportunity pleas let me know it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Can't remember the name of the pub, but it on the corner of Suffolk Street (stab in the dark at O'Neill's), across the road from the main tourist office.

Had a sign up looking for staff, apply with CV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,967 ✭✭✭✭Esel

^ Sounds like O'Neill's all right.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

Penneys Mary St, Swords and Dundrum hiring christmas staff

http://www.amris.com/wizards/primark/vacancySearch.php

Job type : Retail operative
    County : Dublin
    Within 15miles

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Jesica Fletcher

Has anyone applied for a job as a Mystery Shopper through Sassie, I think it's called? I was going to but they ask for your bank details, etc, and I was a bit apprehensive about throwing details like that around!

Has anyone applied for a job as a Mystery Shopper through Sassie, I think it's called? I was going to but they ask for your bank details, etc, and I was a bit apprehensive about throwing details like that around!
    This might refer:
    Important note about fraudulent mailings:
    A bank cashing scam from Manitoba, Canada has been mailing letters claiming to come from SASSIE. Our company NEVER contacts individuals via standard mail, so we recommend that you report such mailings to your local authorities.

Not your ornery onager

i spent all the day looking for a job in everywhere and nothing! :S... is kind of dificult

:S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Danye

i spent all the day looking for a job in everywhere and nothing! :S... is kind of dificult

:S

Its tough alright, very tough but ya just have to keep on looking and stay positive and something will turn up!

Also for you or anybody else in and around the Dublin 12 area, Centra on sundrive road are looking for full / part time deli assistants.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Debenhams are looking for Christmas staff, only 12 hours so you can still get your dole on top of that.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

any job??

1 month, and i cant get one :S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

if you fresh graduate architect try here:

http://www.riai.ie/jobs/detail/opw_riai_architectural_graduate_training_scheme_2010/

14 places,
    for 36 months,
    at a salary of €37,532 p.a.

Closing date 12pm 24.09.10.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

450 construction upcoming jobs were announced on today's news for the redevelopement of Grangegorman over the next few years.
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0921/dit.html
    http://www.grangegormandevelopmentagency.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Saw this on Facebook- Link

Junior IT role in City Centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Hickeys Pharmacy Grafton St are looking for full time staff

Champion Sports Grafton Street are seeking a visual merchandiser.

Just saw these when walking the last day :)

Champion Sports Grafton Street are seeking a visual merchandiser.
    Why am I visualising a sandwich board? :D

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement

Waterstone's Bookshop recruiting staff for Christmas.
    Saw the ads in the window over the weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Sundew wrote: »

Dawson St or Jervis?

Dawson St or Jervis?
    Dawson St, their bookshop in Jervis is pretty crappy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Sundew wrote: »

From personal experience a lot of bookshops are extremely picky about their staff, you'd really want to have worked in a bookshop before. It's a bit of a vicious circle!

I'll be throwing my cv in anyway sure! :D

Mizzoni in Inchicore have a sign up looking for staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Apparently Brown Thomas are hiring 150 temporary Christmas staff

cosmic wrote: »
    Apparently Brown Thomas are hiring 150 temporary Christmas staff

https://secure.teamrespond.com/microsite/brownthomas/vacancylist.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

vaughns eagle house in terenure are looking for a head chef

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭CCCP

As the OP of this Thread just informing I did get offered a job guys and gals, I worked there on a "trial" for 2 weeks and was offered the job. However the manager refused to put me on books and was paying 250 per week for full time - less then min wage.

Despite how great this sounds money wise, to keep the dole and get 250 on top, for a skill less job, I refused to do this, to live a lie and spend my life hiding from the law, I would rather be broke and have my dignity, therefore I didn't take this illegal job and I am now in college. May as well be broke in college for a few years and have something to bargain with at the end rather then be broke working for min wage.

One day I hope to be a qualified IT professional. It will take 5 years but I am young and want a better future for my family, so to all those still looking, Best of luck! but don't rule out education as a way to a better life!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Advertisement