Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HP ENVY 6032 All-in-one Wireless Inkjet Printer 5 month free hpink at Currys-€49.99

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

So what if you just keep putting in spent in cartridges? Will they keep sending you more ink?

yes..but you will need an active plan to use them...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭loopymum

I got this printer and just signed up using Roberto gas referral link so 6 months free on the highest plan of 24.99 per month, I've only seen that option using chrome.
    Are we allowed post referral codes here?

Here is a link to the HP referral thread

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭deepsilent

Thanks op, I got one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

I'd imagine they have a unique batch/serial number for each cartridge. I too would be interested how to hack this

loopymum wrote: »
    I got this printer and just signed up using Roberto gas referral link so 6 months free on the highest plan of 24.99 per month, I've only seen that option using chrome.
    Are we allowed post referral codes here?

Here is a link to the HP referral thread

Use FREEINK as well to get another month

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

I’ve found another cheap hp printer with a 5 month free trial, no cash back deal though. So I need to sign up to a monthly plan then for the free ink? I’m not sure if I have to actually pay for the plan

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    I’ve found another cheap hp printer with a 5 month free trial, no cash back deal though. So I need to sign up to a monthly plan then for the free ink? I’m not sure if I have to actually pay for the plan

Yes same process..only cashback will be not there..instant ink u wud get two months following the process

You buy printer.
    U register with codes.
    U select a plan.
    No charges till free months r there !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Yes same process..only cashback will be not there..instant ink u wud get two months following the process

You buy printer.
    U register with codes.
    U select a plan.
    No charges till free months r there !

Ok thanks for now!

MAJJ wrote: »
    I'd imagine they have a unique batch/serial number for each cartridge. I too would be interested how to hack this

I think they have a chip which prevents this...and also the peinter stops as well..do inform us if u find a way !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭mel123

Only yesterday i was looking at printers, and today i spot this.
    I was looking up laser printers yesterday because in my experience with these ink jets if you dont use them the ink cartridge just dries up and needs replacing, but i have not had one in many years. Is this still the case or have they moved on?

• Advertisement

mel123 wrote: »
    Only yesterday i was looking at printers, and today i spot this.
    I was looking up laser printers yesterday because in my experience with these ink jets if you dont use them the ink cartridge just dries up and needs replacing, but i have not had one in many years. Is this still the case or have they moved on?

Ink is supplied by HP if u r on a plan..so they shud replace it...if u buy your own that risk exists

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RunningHorse

Just so others know, I ordered this printer off the Irish site and DPD are now asking me to pay import duties from the UK on it ....

Just so others know, I ordered this printer off the Irish site and DPD are now asking me to pay import duties from the UK on it ....

It was never available for delivery for me i think ? Only collection afaik....strange u r sent from uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Hi All,

I've a older HP Printer that has always seemed to use a reasonable amount of ink over a good space of time.

Its probably 10 plus years old now and starting to give trouble.

I then bought 2 X HP 2630 Printers recently for the kids schoolwork and general use and am shocked that I can't keep ink in either of them.

I'd bought cartridges from Amazon and they each lasted a week.

Just wondering if HP inks are now tiny/poor value since instant ink etc was introduced or if I was just unlucky.

I can't be buying these every week or 10 days anyhow - They'll be put in the Wheelie bin with the other rubbish if so.....

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Carodh

Was this Currys. I’ve a laptop & printer ordered. I hope to God I don’t get caught with import duties.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Carodh

I’ve just spoken on the phone with Currys they cannot send out orders as DPD have suspended deliveries from UK at present. Orders have to go to courier and then be returned before they can cancel and refund. I’m after letting rip on the phone. They should be suspending all home deliveries until this is sorted. I now have to wait 7-10 days for my refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RunningHorse

Carodh wrote: »
    Was this Currys. I’ve a laptop & printer ordered. I hope to God I don’t get caught with import duties.
    Yep, was that definitely currys.ie, doublechecked my emails after getting the notifications from DPD. After contacting curries through twitter/fb they requested a bunch of screenshots and said not to pay the customs (not that I was going to) and to wait for an update. To be honest after hassle I had with them buying one of the new xboxes I'm not surprised in the least they weren't prepared for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭magicEye

Not available online anymore, only place available to collect in store seems to be Galway. None in Limerick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭celtic_oz

i got the ENVY Pro 6432 as it has a paper feeder for simpler multipage scanning for €99

its being sent according to a recent currys email

Got a dishwasher recently online and no customs or import complications !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

So has this offer expired???

FLOOPER wrote: »
    So has this offer expired???
    Maybe few stores...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,436 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Had to call hp to get the 5 months added. Was asked to email the page from the free ink brochure. Got an email a few hours later to say it was done.

Seems to be an issue with the automatic setup on the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Had to call hp to get the 5 months added. Was asked to email the page from the free ink brochure. Got an email a few hours later to say it was done.

Seems to be an issue with the automatic setup on the app.

Same for me, was yours a new HP account or.an existing one. I was the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,436 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

MAJJ wrote: »
    Same for me, was yours a new HP account or.an existing one. I was the latter.

New account. Its seemingly to do with using the automated detection. A

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

Back in stock in Blanch, just picked one up

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

Has anyone applied for the €15 cashback yet?
    HP Envy 6032 not showing up in dropdown of devices, and when I try to register or add a device, it bombs me out at the Irish post code/eircode part. Is the refund UK only by any chance?

Superfin wrote: »
    Has anyone applied for the €15 cashback yet?
    HP Envy 6032 not showing up in dropdown of devices, and when I try to register or add a device, it bombs me out at the Irish post code/eircode part. Is the refund UK only by any chance?

Are you using this link? Shows up for me.

https://promotions-hp.com/instantink2/en-IE/claim/get-started

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

Are you using this link? Shows up for me.

https://promotions-hp.com/instantink2/en-IE/claim/get-started

Ah! Good stuff, was using the wrong link, mystery solved thanks ðŸ‘

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 46 vurstflavor

Insta ink free is being shut down

Advertisement