Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thomas Sabo Bead Necklace €15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I got this for herself. She's looking at me like I've 2 heads. She initially asked where it was, coz all she had was a gift box and some little string. We thought either they forgot to send it or she'd dropped it when I gave her the parcel to open. Turns out the string was the necklace. :o
    It says reduced from 50 pounds, tbh the max I'd pay is €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,795 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I got this for herself. She's looking at me like I've 2 heads. She initially asked where it was, coz all she had was a gift box and some little string. We thought either they forgot to send it or she'd dropped it when I gave her the parcel to open. Turns out the string was the necklace. :o
    It says reduced from 50 pounds, tbh the max I'd pay is €10.

I agree. I complained to Sabo & they sent me a return paid label for a full refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Discodog wrote: »
    I agree. I complained to Sabo & they sent me a return paid label for a full refund.

Good idea. Might do the same myself.

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Good idea. Might do the same myself.

If you do then point out to them the high cost of returning all the packaging & then will send you a label.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭fdevine

Was expecting something a little more substantial but CBA sending it back. If the sink ever needs a new chain for the plug I'll be grand though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

fdevine wrote: »
    Was expecting something a little more substantial but CBA sending it back. If the sink ever needs a new chain for the plug I'll be grand though :D

Be handy as a spare cord for my blinds. Cheers op bought 10 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭Wheety

Is this the brand where you then have to buy the pendants/trinkets to go on the very plain brackets or necklaces?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Wheety wrote: »
    Is this the brand where you then have to buy the pendants/trinkets to go on the very plain brackets or necklaces?

From reading the reviews this appears to be the case.

No that's Pandora.

This deal looked good with one exception - they didn't give the diameter of the beads. From the photos I reckoned about 4 mm which would of been fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,939 ✭✭✭fdevine

My previous knowledge of the brand going back 10 years or more was based on charms & related carrier bracelets. There was, and probably still is, a huge range of charms.

They have expanded their range of other jewellry over the years abviously.

Nothing wrong with the quality of the item in the OP, just the size is disappointing. Certainly would not have ever paid €50 for it as it's more like something from a lucky bag :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement