Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

IOB Results 2020

• 31-01-2020 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi - mad question but I sat 2 exams earlier this month with exam results due out 14 Feb. However today the re register option is appearing on my iob for one of the modules which was not available before. Anyone else out there see this before and still pass or am I facing the music here inadvertently 2 weeks before the results are out that I have failed.

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

I've seen funny glitches on the IOB website before, though not this particular one. I wouldn't take much notice of it and just await results date on 14th as the outcome of your results be affected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

it could be a glitch, have you checked again to see if it is still showing?

perhaps shoot them a quick email to ask why that option is there

on another note

The LIA arent even giving out provisional results anymore, only the final results which is a bit of a pain, would prefer to know sooner rather than later if i had to resit one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

how did you get on OP, results out today arent they?

hope you passed

Advertisement