Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

12-02-2020, 12:41   #166
Fompi

Funny that you see it as clearly aimed at sharing professionals? Why? To me, the layouts are clearly for families, with the master ensuite bedroom for the parents and the smaller bedroom for the kids. I'm actually moving in as a family and I've seen lots of families last Saturday!
Advertisement
12-02-2020, 15:13   #167
Fompi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kceire View Post
Because the primary design is for residential apartments.
The layouts reflect that. They could be sold in the future individually as private dwellings with a MC to maintain common areas.
Sorry I don't understand your reply. Residential appartments does not necessarily mean it's for sharing professionals?
12-02-2020, 15:52   #168
Col_30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fompi View Post
Funny that you see it as clearly aimed at sharing professionals? Why? To me, the layouts are clearly for families, with the master ensuite bedroom for the parents and the smaller bedroom for the kids. I'm actually moving in as a family and I've seen lots of families last Saturday!
I didn't see any families at the viewing, but it was in the evening.
The layouts could definitely work as a family home as you say. But to me, it does look like it's aimed at working professionals. The look of the complex is very corporate looking.

I don't see many amenities aimed at kids?

24 hour gym with yoga studio
Hot desk use
Meeting room use
Private cinema
Members-only events
CCTV at all entrances
Lounge and club room
Package receiving service

I suppose during the brighter months plenty to keep the kids occupied across the road in the park.
12-02-2020, 16:05   #169
Fompi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col_30 View Post
I didn't see any families at the viewing, but it was in the evening.
The layouts could definitely work as a family home as you say. But to me, it does look like it's aimed at working professionals. The look of the complex is very corporate looking.

I don't see many amenities aimed at kids?

24 hour gym with yoga studio
Hot desk use
Meeting room use
Private cinema
Members-only events
CCTV at all entrances
Lounge and club room
Package receiving service

I suppose during the brighter months plenty to keep the kids occupied across the road in the park.
True that there are no amenities aimed at kids (although the lion king was being shown in the cinema during the viewing... and there were a bunch of kids watching) but I dont see why having kids would prevent you from enjoying the facilities in the building. I have a daughter but will be happy to use the working space (I'm freelance), the gym, cinema etc.
I don't see the building as being corporate. Funny how we see things differently!
Thanks from:
12-02-2020, 17:32   #170
Col_30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fompi View Post
True that there are no amenities aimed at kids (although the lion king was being shown in the cinema during the viewing... and there were a bunch of kids watching) but I dont see why having kids would prevent you from enjoying the facilities in the building. I have a daughter but will be happy to use the working space (I'm freelance), the gym, cinema etc.
I don't see the building as being corporate. Funny how we see things differently!
I don’t have kids, that must be it!!

Last edited by Col_30; 12-02-2020 at 17:32. Reason: .
Advertisement
12-02-2020, 22:10   #171
bigfeckineejit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col_30 View Post
I don’t have kids, that must be it!!
Can't think of many apartment blocks that would have specific amenities for children, but I stand to be corrected!
12-02-2020, 22:19   #172
Mr.S

I was going to say - it’s just an apartment complex - not designed for children but not not designed for them
13-02-2020, 09:34   #173
Fompi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.S View Post
I was going to say - it’s just an apartment complex - not designed for children but not not designed for them
haha yeah! Exactly how I see it! It's just for anyone with a bit of money really
13-02-2020, 10:40   #174
sscanlon22

Does anyone know when another viewing is happening? and when there might be more 1 beds available? thanks
Advertisement
13-02-2020, 10:42   #175
b4y

FYI, Vesta Support confirmed keys will be available on 18th Feb from 7:30 am onwards.
Thanks from:
13-02-2020, 14:12   #176
Col_30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfeckineejit View Post
Can't think of many apartment blocks that would have specific amenities for children, but I stand to be corrected!
You've never seen a playground in an apartment complex? I know the nearby New Priory apartments certainly have one and it's also right across the road from the park.

It's hardly reaching for the stars to expect developers to consider they might have families. I'm being critical of the developers here, not people wanting to live there.

In a development this size, they should be made put in amenities and onsite child care options. It's a complete joke that developments of this scale are allowed without these essentials.
14-02-2020, 10:30   #177
b4y

Hey guys, are you able to find the EIRCODE for your apartment?
16-02-2020, 10:39   #178
bigfeckineejit

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4y View Post
Hey guys, are you able to find the EIRCODE for your apartment?
Not sure if they're available yet? Have you tried putting an address into the website?
Thanks from:
16-02-2020, 11:52   #179
Mr.S

If you search manually on the Eircode map, the blocks appear but they don’t seem to line up with the “Block 32” naming etc.
Thanks from:
17-02-2020, 16:46   #180
Mr.S

Goodluck to those moving tomorrow, let us know how it goes

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size