Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

12 months free Amazon Prime Video for eir broadband customers

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Slipperydodger

Is anybody else unable to activate the Amazon Prime Eir offer for existing customers? Have been trying every now and again the past two months and I just can't find a direct link to sign up to Amazon. Have attempted to contact Eir about it multiple occasions and have never got anywhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Is anybody else unable to activate the Amazon Prime Eir offer for existing customers? Have been trying every now and again the past two months and I just can't find a direct link to sign up to Amazon. Have attempted to contact Eir about it multiple occasions and have never got anywhere..

Turn off any ad blocker you might have and log in to your my eir. There should be a prime video banner in there to click on.

Alternatively it's in the menu button, then more, then Eir TV and Amazon Prime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

Do you have to recontract to take advantage of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Do you have to recontract to take advantage of this?

I'm out of contract a few years and it works for me

page on Eir site : https://www.eir.ie/primevideo/

FAQ at bottom of page:

How do I get Amazon Prime Video from eir?
    New customers who sign up to broadband or broadband & TV will get access to Amazon Prime Video within 30 mins of connection by registering via www.myeir.ie. Further information can be found at eir.ie/primevideo

Existing customers simply logon to www.myeir.ie and register today.

You have to create a/sign into your "MyEir account"

Then go to : https://my.eir.ie/device-management

Click on the Amazon Prime banner.

I used my existing Amazon account

• Advertisement

drake70 wrote: »
    I'm out of contract a few years and it works for me

They didn't sneakily re-contract you no?

They didn't sneakily re-contract you no?

Nope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

It starts for a year from the time you sign up to the offer regardless off your time with eir. After a year there is a charge so they cannot sneakily get you into new contract. You must however remember to cancel before the 12 months with amazon is up.

page on Eir site : https://www.eir.ie/primevideo/

FAQ at bottom of page:

How do I get Amazon Prime Video from eir?
    New customers who sign up to broadband or broadband & TV will get access to Amazon Prime Video within 30 mins of connection by registering via www.myeir.ie. Further information can be found at eir.ie/primevideo

Existing customers simply logon to www.myeir.ie and register today.

You have to create a/sign into your "MyEir account"

Then go to : https://my.eir.ie/device-management

Click on the Amazon Prime banner.

I used my existing Amazon account

So strange it does not show for me at all. Have tried multiple times from multiple computers and browsers. Very annoying

So strange it does not show for me at all. Have tried multiple times from multiple computers and browsers. Very annoying

Can you see more than I can see here as an option?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭R11

wonski wrote: »
    You must however remember to cancel before the 12 months with amazon is up.

I've signed up to this but never use it.... How do I cancel so I don't get charged after the 12 months?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Go into your Amazon account click subscriptions and click cancel, or turn off recurring payment. Either should work.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭R11

Go into your Amazon account click subscriptions and click cancel, or turn off recurring payment. Either should work.

Thanks. Went into "membership & subscriptions" option.... But it says "no subscription found".....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I’ve recently signed up to this deal with Eir bit I can’t make an account on its website because it wants a ‘broadband reference number’. This is different to the account number. Anyone know how I get this?

Can you see more than I can see here as an option?

Strange, here's what I see:

Strange, here's what I see:

When you clink into that link can you send me through the direct link so I can click on it to see if that works for me.
    Thanks

When you clink into that link can you send me through the direct link so I can click on it to see if that works for me.
    Thanks

https://my.eir.ie/device-management

Didn't work... I give up! :mad:

Didn't work... I give up! :mad:

Are you logged into your MyEir account?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭gerandy

When I activated Amazon prime my contact rescheduled to the new date from when I activated it. Never had before but do yo still have to pay for some fims and video on Amazon prime even if you have the eir membership or else I am not setup correctly.

• Advertisement

gerandy wrote: »
    When I activated Amazon prime my contact rescheduled to the new date from when I activated it. Never had before but do yo still have to pay for some fims and video on Amazon prime even if you have the eir membership or else I am not setup correctly.

Your eir contract rescheduled?

Advertisement