Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco.ie Vouchers Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Keogh08 wrote: »
    Just used the €30 off a €60 spend, seems a little too good to be true.

I never received these offers for my online account, I get deliverys maximum three times a year, registered another account for my mum to use once only about two years ago and since then she receives these email promotions (which I then use!)

Anybody know if its a one time use ecoupon per account, the voucher number is identical to that posted above.

Did your order show the full price (not the price with voucher) when using verified by visa login?

My order email has the correct price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Keogh08

Techmaster wrote: »
    Did your order show the full price (not the price with voucher) when using verified by visa login?

My order email has the correct price though.

Yes, exactly that

Keogh08 wrote: »
    Yes, exactly that

OK cool. Picked up some great deals, everything half price basically ;) 3 for €1.50 deals anyone? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Dard23

snubbleste wrote:
    Some nice ones, check your mail

Can we use these codes or are they just to give an idea? Sorry but I'm shopping there this week if we can!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

What do you have to do to get tesco vouchers? I have a club card but rarely shop there. Is it a loyalty thing for customers who spend there regularly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭sector_000

Whispered wrote: »
    What do you have to do to get tesco vouchers? I have a club card but rarely shop there. Is it a loyalty thing for customers who spend there regularly.

You basically get 1% of your spend back in vouchers. A little more for some product promotions. And a little more if you use Tesco Visa.

Every little helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭bluedoor27

Will the driver not ask for the actual voucher when delivering the shopping??

Just picked up my shopping, absolute steal at €30 off.

bluedoor27 wrote: »
    Will the driver not ask for the actual voucher when delivering the shopping??

No. It's an e-voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Techmaster wrote: »
    Just picked up my shopping, absolute steal at €30 off.

I only got ,,,€10 off €60 shop, feel hard done by :-(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Don't forget to print off the M&S voucher posted in another thread and hand to the driver on delivery (with your order number written on it) for an extra €5 refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

Quackster wrote: »
    Don't forget to print off the M&S voucher posted in another thread and hand to the driver on delivery (with your order number written on it) for an extra €5 refund.
    Tried using one of those instore today (didn't notice until later that not valid until tomorrow) and it was refused. Was told that they only take coupons from Aldi, Lidl and Supervalu. So your mileage might vary on using the M&S one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭ Royal Microscopic Junkie

they didnt work for me :(

leck wrote: »
    Tried using one of those instore today (didn't notice until later that not valid until tomorrow) and it was refused. Was told that they only take coupons from Aldi, Lidl and Supervalu. So your mileage might vary on using the M&S one.

Acceptance of M&S and Iceland vouchers has been repeatedly confirmed by Tesco customer service.

If you get refused anywhere, relay that info to Tesco CS and they will get in touch with the relevant store manager to ensure they're aware of the vouchers to accept. And they'll also refund you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Quackster wrote: »
    Depends whether you have substitutions on or off in your settings. If your total drops below €60, the voucher won't be honoured so you'd be best advised not to cut it too tight!
    Is this written in the t&c's anywhere?
    All I can see is "Ecoupon codes are only deducted on the date of delivery"

snubbleste wrote: »
    Is this written in the t&c's anywhere?
    All I can see is "Ecoupon codes are only deducted on the date of delivery"

Haven't seen any ecoupon terms & conditions on this. I've had ecoupons automatically honored in the past when my final total dropped under the qualifying threshold but the last time that happened, it wasn't and the following was printed on the receipt:

Common reasons why a coupon/voucher is rejected are:
    - You needed to spend a certain amount but your final bill was below this.

Got a 'Unlimited Grocery Deliveries for 3 months for €3' email
    Normal cost is €30
    Sounds like an excellent offer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Normal cost is €30

Promo code or account associated to use it?

I assume it's account-specific
    To redeem this offer enter the code <Mod-Snip> at the Delivery Saver checkout and you'll get unlimited deliveries for €3 when you sign up to the 3 month Delivery Saver Anytime plan. www.tesco.ie/deliverysaver

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

It worked for me.

• Advertisement

To redeem this offer enter the code <Mod snip> at the Delivery Saver checkout and you'll get unlimited deliveries for €3 when you sign up to the 3 month Delivery Saver Anytime plan. www.tesco.ie/deliverysaver

I hope you had used the code, and that I haven't just robbed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Arbie

It worked for me.

"Sorry, this Coupon has reached its maximum redemption limit."

You wobbed me code! Was not going to use it anyway.
    Just remember to cancel it in three months time, otherwise you'll be charged €30 for a subsequent 3 months

Just remember to cancel it in three months time, otherwise you'll be charged €30 for a subsequent 3 months

Oh God! Are you sure? I can get on to them to cancel it. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Arbie

I have a Clubcard and get deliveries but I have never once received a promo or advertising email from Tesco. My contact preferences are set to receive them. Any idea how I can sign up?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Arbie wrote: »
    Any idea how I can sign up?

you're probably a regular customer and they tend to ignore regulars..

Stop shopping for a while and you'll probably pop up on some promo list.

or alternatively open a second account

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I have a Clubcard and get deliveries but I have never once received a promo or advertising email from Tesco. My contact preferences are set to receive them. Any idea how I can sign up?

If you've never received an advertising email they're probably in your spam folder or maybe in your "promotions" folder in your gmail.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

http://www.tesco.ie/DeliverySaver/

Choose any delivery slot on the days your plan is valid regardless of cost
    Pay upfront or spread the cost with monthly payments
    Minimum order value of €50 with up to one order a day
    Priority access to Christmas slots (you must be a registered delivery saver customer by 22nd of November to receive this priority access).
    When your plan runs out, we will remind you so it can be either renewed automatically or cancelled at any time

Do you need to spend 50€ on each order to avail of the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

darconio wrote: »
    http://www.tesco.ie/DeliverySaver/

Choose any delivery slot on the days your plan is valid regardless of cost
    Pay upfront or spread the cost with monthly payments
    Minimum order value of €50 with up to one order a day
    Priority access to Christmas slots (you must be a registered delivery saver customer by 22nd of November to receive this priority access).
    When your plan runs out, we will remind you so it can be either renewed automatically or cancelled at any time

Do you need to spend 50€ on each order to avail of the offer?

Yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Normal cost is €30
    To redeem this offer enter the code <Mod-Snip> at the Delivery Saver checkout and you'll get unlimited deliveries for €3 when you sign up to the 3 month Delivery Saver Anytime plan. www.tesco.ie/deliverysaver
    It worked for me.
    "Sorry, this Coupon has reached its maximum redemption limit."

Seems like the codes are one use only, rather than account specific, so if anyone wants to try, I'll not be using mine, so first to PM gets it smile.png

EDIT: Gone :)

Advertisement