Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anywhere to donate toys to kids?

Options
  • 08-12-2018 7:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 189 ✭✭

Is there anywhere I can donate toys to kids?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Is there anywhere I can donate toys to kids?

Any of the hospitals will take toys. And if in doubt donate them to SVP.

Most charities do a toy appeal this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Ashleigh House (part of Coolmine Therapeutic Community) is a residential treatment centre for women and children, toys for the children in there at Christmas are always appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

SVP would be my choice because they usually will have an idea of families who are struggling and need a dig out at Christmas. Sometimes they do a collection at churches. I used to donate at one in Dublin 8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Jude13

Not religious but the church in our area used to have a service/mass where people left toys wrapped with and age sticker on the steps at the front and they were given to people in need. It was one of the few times we ever went to the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭John Sacrimoni

Omni shopping centre, The giving tree.

• Advertisement
Advertisement