Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cars with heated wing mirrors

2»

Comments

All cars have them now.

A. Incorrect
    B. The op isn’t looking for a “now” car, obviously

On a side note, once you have a car with this feature, you’ll never be happy with a car that doesn’t have it, I don’t care what’s under the bonnet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭Dartz

hi folks, I was wondering what cars salon model from 2007 -2012 comes with heated wing mirrors in Ireland ,,,,thanks

Mazda RX8 counts as a saloon.,

Definitely has them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,350 ✭✭✭ofcork

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Usually they don’t have a separate switch so unless you noticed them working you wouldn’t give it a second thought.

In 07 for example on Toyotas the only model to not have heated mirrors standard was the Aygo[/QUOTE
    I didn't have them on my 04 avensis strata or my 12 avensis strata either.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,379 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

04 wouldn’t have had them, but I’m surprised the 12 doesn’t as the 09 had them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,350 ✭✭✭ofcork

Maybe they were an optional extra I assume there would be a switch for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭kirving

ofcork wrote: »
    Maybe they were an optional extra I assume there would be a switch for them.

Would usually be powered as part of the rear window de-mister.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

My father in law's 2001 Passat has them. Same for me 2003 Allroad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

2008 Mondeo has them, although they only work when you press the quick clear front windscreen button, I'd imagine it's the same with the rest of Good stuff. Most fresher vag stuff should have a button to itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 theskibag

2010 jaguar xf has them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,276 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

My 05 Octavia has them, ambiente not even elegance spec - you can turn them on/off on the door mirror adjuster. (so has the 131 tiguan)

• Advertisement
Advertisement