Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vw jetta 1.6 auto

Options
  • 02-02-2014 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Does anyone know what mpg the 1.6 diesel auto 2011 model gets? What litre tank does it have and what common faults to look out for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Is it a DSG gearbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 wobbly2014

wobbly2014 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what mpg the 1.6 diesel auto 2011 model gets? What litre tank does it have and what common faults to look out for?

That I don't know why

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Cos it'll make a difference to the mpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

I was getting 40 mpg

it get some bad reviews

I was getting 40 mpg

it get some bad reviews

Is that city or motorway? What is it meant to get?

• Advertisement

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Cos it'll make a difference to the mpg

What's the difference between the two

• Registered Users Posts: 51,112 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

One is a traditional automatic while the DSG has a double clutch. If it is the current model Jetta then it has to be the DSG as that is the only version sold in that model afaik.

Advertisement