Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Question about www.dressingpod.com/

Options
  • 11-11-2011 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I was just looking on this site for a debs dress (early, I know :rolleyes: ) and I noticed that the dress, made to fit, came to €93 including shipping. I know that these dresses are made in Asia and may not be of the highest quality, but I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with them and whether it's worth the money?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

We just ordered my sisters bridesmaid dresses from them this week.

So far they have been really good to deal with.

Will post back once we get the dresses!

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Sligo22

I know this thread has been idle for a while but thought you may still be considering ordering from dressingpod. I just recieved three dresses i rdered custom made from them today, my wedding dress a flower girl dress and my bridesmaid dress!! I could'nt be happier with the dresses... like you i thought the quality might not be fantastic but i was wrong.... my dress is as good as any i tryed on in a boutique that cost 1500 euros!! all the sequins and beads are hand stitched on.. it fits absolutley perfectly!! So Happy honestly I would order from that web site again in a heartbeat :) my dress will need some very minor alterations, like just to put a few stiches here and there to shorten the halter and that... but yeah honestly thrilled!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 panther87

Hello

Do you have any pictures of the dresses you ordered from dressingpod.com?

Advertisement