Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gaisce Signatures

Options
  • 18-09-2018 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've just started TY and I'm thinking of doing the Gaisce,just for fun and for something to put on the CV.The problem is, I have to spend one hour a week developing a "personal skill" and doing physical activity, and get a form signed by someone saying I did it.I'm thinking of doing drawing and the gym as the two,but no ones teaching me to draw,and I can hardly get the gym receptionist to sign my form.I've heard from another post on here that I can't get family members or friends to verify for me.Can anyone confirm if that's true or help me out??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 alexw

My son is in TY and he’s been told that I (Mum) can sign off on learning cooking & baking. He’s doing gym for the physical skill and the receptionist in the gym is signing off on it.

Advertisement