Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Conan gone from 3e

• 05-02-2014 11:20am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Hey there I was just wondering if anyone has any idea why 3e stopped showing Conan?
    Or if it's ever coming back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭StreetLight

Hey there I was just wondering if anyone has any idea why 3e stopped showing Conan?
    Or if it's ever coming back.

I emailed them when they put Conan on hiatus last year to ask if the show was coming back. I never got a reply or even an acknowledgement. Ignorant wasters.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

So whats the story with Conan on 3e?

The only reason I watched 3e at night!

So does anybody with some knowledge know if its going to come back?

3e have not released anything to say that it was cancelled on 3e!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭peteroregan

For anyone that's interested I noticed last night that conan is on trutv on sky nightly at 11pm. Not sure for how long or how up to date it is as i haven't watched last night's one yet.

Advertisement