Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

QFA annual Fitness and Probity return?

Options
  • 27-12-2019 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I commenced the QFA qualification earlier this year. I have completed the Regulations, Pensions and Life Assurance modules. The IOB have confirmed to me that I have completed my required CPD hours for the year (due to the modules I have completed).

Somebody mentioned to me yesterday that I need to complete a Fitness and Probity return to the IOB every year and it is critical that this is completed before 31st of December. Could somebody confirm or deny if this is the case and if so should it be available to me online through the IOB portal or otherwise (I do not see such). Work wise I am currently between jobs (if that is relevant).

Apologies mods if I am hitting the wrong forum, could somebody please move if necessary to the correct forum.

Advertisement