Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What films/TV shows are you watching? *see mod warning, post #3*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Pygmalion wrote: »
    Just started watching Metalocalypse, it's amazingly hilarious.
    hilarious and a great music.They get a lot of really famous metal artists to do cameo's and voice overs in the series.Just a little easter egg of information I always find kind of cool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Napolean Dynamite - shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,981 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Napolean Dynamite - shíte.

What??? I love that film!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Love it! You should check out Frisky Dingo as well, it's even better!

Two nights ago I watched Pulp Fiction for the very first time. It's now my favourite movie of all time. Freaking awesome. I watched American History X then last night. Another brilliant movie. It went really quickly though...
    Somehow, I then managed to watch Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, which wasn't absolutely awful... Then I finally watched Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus, which actually was absolutely awful, in a good way though.

Next on the list are Jackie Brown and Resevoir Dogs, I'm in a serious Quentin Tarrantino zone right now, so I'm gonna get Death Proof as well, despite the bad reviews I've heard. Also on the list are Network, Million Dollar Baby and The Fist Full of Dollars trilogy. (I love Clint Eastwood)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Gonna watch "District 9" again, this film is waayy more awesome than people give it credit for.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

District 9= MAJOR win...
    How about some THUNDERHORSE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Very much looking forward to seeing this is the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,315 ✭✭✭naughto

watching full metal jacket savage film

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Jay P wrote: »
    Love it! You should check out Frisky Dingo as well, it's even better!

Two nights ago I watched Pulp Fiction for the very first time....Then I finally watched Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus, which actually was absolutely awful, in a good way though.

Next on the list are Jackie Brown and Resevoir DogsThe Fist Full of Dollars trilogy. (I love Clint Eastwood)

Pulp Fiction for the first time ever? Wow, I thought you'd seen it! Ha, Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus...

I have Jackie Brown on DVD if you want a loan of it. Death Proof isn't that bad actually, not Taratino's greatest by any means though. I'm also getting the first two of the Fist Full of Dollars Trilogy for my bro's birthday! You can get For a Few Dollars More in HMV in Limerick for a fiver- they don't have A Fistfull there, but it's still the jab.

Just saw the new South Park, Scrotie McBoogerballs- pretty funny, but not as funny as the old ones. The series is slowly deteriorating. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

24hour110807_468x526.jpg

Watched it last night.

Very good tbf..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Just watched The Bucket List...good stuff from Morgan Freeman and Jack :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Arcade Panda

Jay P wrote: »
    Next on the list are Jackie Brown and Resevoir Dogs, I'm in a serious Quentin Tarrantino zone right now, so I'm gonna get Death Proof as well, despite the bad reviews I've heard. Also on the list are Network, Million Dollar Baby and The Fist Full of Dollars trilogy. (I love Clint Eastwood)

Network is a great film! It's a tad dated but the acting is terrific:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

When you're just laughing at the ridiculousness of them, the twilight movies are actually pretty enjoyable.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Watched Sideways under the preconception that it was a comedy. That kinda hindered its impact on me but it's still a very good film. Paul Giamatti is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Just back from Kick Ass. Very strange movie, so not what I was expecting, still fairly good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Still havent seen Ferris Bueller's day off. It's one of those films everyone's seen before so no-one will watch it with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

Pulp Fiction for the first time ever? Wow, I thought you'd seen it! Ha, Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus...

I have Jackie Brown on DVD if you want a loan of it. Death Proof isn't that bad actually, not Taratino's greatest by any means though. I'm also getting the first two of the Fist Full of Dollars Trilogy for my bro's birthday! You can get For a Few Dollars More in HMV in Limerick for a fiver- they don't have A Fistfull there, but it's still the jab.

Yes, I'm ridiculous. I know. I forgot to say I watched American History X for the first time as well. Excellent.
    I'm good, I just download stuff mostly now. Might check out HMV though. Thheir deals are generally pretty good, and that one seems pretty sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

A Neurotic wrote: »
    The trailer alone is filled with fighting game references, from the Street Fighter Alpha 3 Announcer saying "KO" to the part where she punches the guy straight up into the roof (Fukiage move by Makoto in Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Saw Alice In Wonderland last night, really really enjoyed it.

Watched Spirited Away this evening, was absolutely stunning :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Fad wrote: »

Watched Spirited Away this evening, was absolutely stunning :)

Took you long enough:pac:

Craguls wrote: »
    Took you long enough:pac:

I bought No Country For Old Men last July and still havent watched it.......I have seen it though.

It takes time for me to get around to watching things. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

Saw Perriers bounty today :) It was ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

The King of Comedy is on BBC later tonight. An excellent De Niro / Scorsese collaboration. As is Mean Streets, which has started already. Harvey Keitel is just immense.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Christopher Nolan's movies always have great trailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Ah, Nip Tuck. I've missed you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

I don't want to sound like a freak but can the mods edit the thread title :o to capital letters at the start of every word please :o thanks

Fúck Glee, I'm watching the Yale admissions video......

*cringe*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Watched Bridge to Teribithia last night. Yes I did shed a tear even though I found out about the sad part long before I ever saw the film.

Going to watch Once Were Warriors (New Zealand cult classic film!) tonight \o/

Advertisement