This forum is about commenting, discussing, interacting, learning, understanding, and sharing the spirit of American football. Those knowledgeable or new to the sport are welcome!
Boards.ie Policies and Practices:
- No advertising, spamming, or pornography.
- No trolling, flaming, or personal abuse (i.e., challenge the post, not the poster).
- No feeding the trolls (or thanking the trolls, which is just another way of feeding them).
- No backseat modding. If you feel a person or post violates boards.ie policies (or our charter), click the report button [!] in the lower left hand corner of their post, and state your reasons in the report window provided when it opens. Discussing someone’s behaviour and posting it on a thread in this forum is an example of back seat modding.
Specific Forum Additions:
- No thread spoiling (i.e., stay reasonably on thread topic).
- No off topic threads (i.e., must pertain to American football).
- No trashing of American football as a sport, or its teams (i.e., constructive criticism is welcome, but flaming is not).
- PM the moderator if you need clarification regarding this these boards.ie policies and practices, this charter, or for actions taken that pertain to violations. The first stage in the boards.ie official appeal procedure is to PM the moderator.
Recommendation beyond boards.ie policies or practices:
- Ignore Button: If there is someone on this forum you personally dislike, or frequently makes comments that you personally dislike (that do not specifically violate this charter), simply click on their user name, and when the menu opens, select the ignore option. Problem solved.