Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

07-04-2020, 00:33   #1606
Zero-Cool
Wanted Level

Chapter 2 done and i love it. The music, graphics, combat, all excellent that has a whiff of nostalgia but it's a completely new game. There's so many layers to the combat, it's really satisfying getting into a flow of attack, switch, ability, switch, magic, attack, etc. Also the enemies seem less spongey than the demo which was my biggest complaint of it.

I died once so far as i didn't take a new eventt seriously, good to see the choice of loading, a save file, starting from last section or starting from start of the last battle. Gets you back into the action nice and quick and skippable cutscenes are great as well. Can't wait to get stuck into it more.
Advertisement
07-04-2020, 00:49   #1607
DarC_Kn1ght

As im someone who has never played any FF games, would you still recommend this?
07-04-2020, 00:51   #1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarC_Kn1ght View Post
As im someone who has never played any FF games, would you still recommend this?
If you can still get the demo that might be a good way to find out.
From what I've played it's a good game that doesn't need nostalgia to keep you interested.
Thanks from:
07-04-2020, 00:51   #1609
rm212

Yes finally! Scanned into Dublin Parcel Hub, should have mine tomorrow
07-04-2020, 06:20   #1610
gimli2112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-Cool View Post
Chapter 2 done and i love it. The music, graphics, combat, all excellent that has a whiff of nostalgia but it's a completely new game. There's so many layers to the combat, it's really satisfying getting into a flow of attack, switch, ability, switch, magic, attack, etc. Also the enemies seem less spongey than the demo which was my biggest complaint of it.

I died once so far as i didn't take a new eventt seriously, good to see the choice of loading, a save file, starting from last section or starting from start of the last battle. Gets you back into the action nice and quick and skippable cutscenes are great as well. Can't wait to get stuck into it more.
You're probably the biggest culprit in here for getting me to buy games I hadn't intended.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
07-04-2020, 07:36   #1611
Zero-Cool
Wanted Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimli2112 View Post
You're probably the biggest culprit in here for getting me to buy games I hadn't intended.
And do you love them? Cuz if you do, i could surely be making money off this in some way...
07-04-2020, 09:38   #1612
Sephiroth_dude
One Winged Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by endainoz View Post
Don't do this to all us ejits who panicked and went digital!
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouSavedMyLife View Post
This is out on the 10th, right? I googled it and it told me the 10th. But i have this itching feeling its out tonight at midnight
The price we pay for taking the "easy route" and going digital I'm afraid, we have to wait till Friday, were all in this together.

(3) thanks from:
07-04-2020, 09:41   #1613
Vicxas

You bastards, i hate all you physical feckers!
(2) thanks from:
07-04-2020, 09:46   #1614
Creamy Goodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicxas View Post
You bastards, i hate all you physical feckers!
don't be too hasty, smyth's shipped my order yesterday but haven't provided a working tracking link, considering it went from order to shipped in until 3 hours I can forgive them for not putting in a working tracking number in the email/my account but I'm now sitting by the letterbox waiting/wondering if today's the day.
Advertisement
07-04-2020, 09:58   #1615
Fieldog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
don't be too hasty, smyth's shipped my order yesterday but haven't provided a working tracking link, considering it went from order to shipped in until 3 hours I can forgive them for not putting in a working tracking number in the email/my account but I'm now sitting by the letterbox waiting/wondering if today's the day.
My postie has been and gone, with no FFVII I may add, mine went out yesterday, my link also does not work with tracking, could it be sent by DPD with Smyth's?

I normally only ever collect with Smyth's, never got anything delivered from them...
07-04-2020, 10:06   #1616
Mikiek14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldog View Post
My postie has been and gone, with no FFVII I may add, mine went out yesterday, my link also does not work with tracking, could it be sent by DPD with Smyth's?

I normally only ever collect with Smyth's, never got anything delivered from them...
Well i ordered quite a few games with smyths and they’re tracking numbers never worked.it was always an post who delivered for smyths. It took a day for KH3 to arrive so id say you definitely get your copy tomorrow
Thanks from:
07-04-2020, 10:07   #1617
RedXIV

Send a message via MSN to RedXIV
Doorbell rang. Never moved as fast in my life as the postie never rings unless there is a package.

Everyone can relax, my wife's makeup subscription box arrived.

07-04-2020, 10:08   #1618
Doctor Jimbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikiek14 View Post
Well i ordered quite a few games with smyths and they’re tracking numbers never worked.it was always an post who delivered for smyths. It took a day for KH3 to arrive so id say you definitely get your copy tomorrow
Unless postie kept it for himself
07-04-2020, 10:08   #1619
Mikiek14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jimbob View Post
Unless postie kept it for himself
Maybe
07-04-2020, 10:09   #1620
gimli2112

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIV View Post
Doorbell rang. Never moved as fast in my life as the postie never rings unless there is a package.

Everyone can relax, my wife's makeup subscription box arrived.

So many emotions in such a short timeframe, you probably should lie down.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion