Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trump as Antichrist, no, seriously

Options
  • 04-04-2020 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,674 ✭✭✭✭

Someone has gone through the Bibles descriptions of the Antichrist and found a match in Trump. I'm an atheist, but it's all a bit spooky, especially:
    “He will show no regard for the gods of his ancestors or for the one desired by women, nor will he regard any god, but will exalt himself above them all. Instead of them, he will honor a god no one will have heard of before: the god of fortresses. And he will worship this god with a lot of money.”
    Daniel 11:37-38

The desired by women bit could easily be Hillary. 54% of women voted for Hillary, according to an exit poll.

The exalting himself above all needs no explanation and is beyond question in it's accuracy.

The god of the fortress - fortress America and his holy wall worshiped with a lot of money:
    Trump is diverting another $7.2 billion in military funds to build his border wall

The funds transfer would bring the total amount devoted to border wall construction under Trump to $18.4 billion.
    https://www.vox.com/2020/1/14/21065352/trump-diverting-military-funds-border-wall-construction

If I wasn't an atheist I think I would be terrified. Worshiping a wall is just a bit too specific...

Comments

I'm no fan of the Tangerine Turnip, but to be fair it could equally be applied to someone I know who thinks he's great and hates his neighbours, and so built a wall that he will readily tell anyone who listens cost an absolute fortune. Co-incidentally he's also a covert racist and groper. The only difference between him and Trump is scale, and sunbed use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

You could find biblical passages to describe any person on the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,644 ✭✭✭storker

I'm not sure about him being the Anti-Christ, but he's definitely the Anti-President.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Salary Negotiator

He’s not the anti-christ, he’s a very naughty boy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

He’s not the anti-christ, he’s a very naughty boy.

Spat my wine out.

Very very well done :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

It also fits Emperor Qin Shi Huang

TDS is expanding

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

He’s not the anti-Christ. He’s just an old fat stupid orange ape who inherited a lot of money from his father. He was lucky enough to be born in a country where the vast majority of the population are as thick ignorant and stupid as he is and his inherited wealth put him in a position to run for president and those stupid thick ignorant country men voted for him. It was pure chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Candie wrote: »
    I'm no fan of the Tangerine Turnip, but to be fair it could equally be applied to someone I know who thinks he's great and hates his neighbours, and so built a wall that he will readily tell anyone who listens cost an absolute fortune. Co-incidentally he's also a covert racist and groper. The only difference between him and Trump is scale, and sunbed use.

He's not a fan of Pete Doherty either?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

OP why are you feeding the Mushroom-mans ego?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

He’s not the anti-Christ. He’s just an old fat stupid orange ape who inherited a lot of money from his father. He was lucky enough to be born in a country where the vast majority of the population are as thick ignorant and stupid as he is and his inherited wealth put him in a position to run for president and those stupid thick ignorant country men voted for him. It was pure chance.

When you write the definitive retrospective of the Trump presidency, I want to read it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Have you ever actually read this thing? Technically, we're not allowed go to the bathroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,361 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

More in the category of a false prophet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I think you're right.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,161 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

mariaalice wrote: »
    More in the category of a false prophet.

or false profit, more like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Moved to the Conspiracy Theories forum. Read the local charter before posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Trump is perhaps the least likely of candiates, when compared to Hilary, Bill, the Bushes, or many other world leaders (there isn't any need to assume it's a politcal leader at all).

He hasn't really started any wars, never put boots on the ground in Syria (Clinton was keen on this). Shook hands with big Kim (Korea is risk-reduced now), took troops out of Afgan (and wants more returned back to the US from overseas).
    Then there's policy: He is very much anti-abortion, and has normal Christian (conservative) views on LGB issues. He's even trying to fulfil Biblical prophecy by re-establishing Jerusalem as the true capital of Israel by sticking a huge Embassy there.

Besides, the real AC would likely be someone intelligent and charismatic, a widely popular diplomat to enable them to create maximum sphere of influence.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Who is a likely candidate then?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,769 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

branie2 wrote: »
    Who is a likely candidate then?

According to the threads here before, Obama was the anti-Christ, and heard mentions of Hillary, so seems to be a Democrat thing. I don't know how they juggle all these NWO, deep state, anti-christ jobs myself, a lot of multitasking involved

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

He cant be the anti christ, none of that god bull**** is real. Hes just a regular old cvnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭citysights

Thread made me laugh the opening post anyway Trump the anti Christ no way, but he does fancy himself as a bit of a preacher. Remember the rallies before he got elected.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Not his fan but Trump is far far far better president than Obomba was.

Hes visited North Korea
    Economy in far better shape than previously
    Less wars
    Less drone strikes than Obomba
    Less civilian deaths.

Sush is the intensity of the hatred of Trump no wonder people may think hes the anti Christ.

I find the incredibly ironic thing about Trump is his supporters get accused of mindlessly following yet the anti Trumpers do the same thing!. Mindlessly follow the I hate Trump bandwagon live on facebook dissect his speechs for coded "racism" have rallies against a democratically elected yet say they are for freedom and equality.

The same loola's want freedom and equality provided you agree with them on absolutely everything!.

Rant and rave on social media and forums how hes the devil incarnate based on something foolish he said.

The snowflake take offence to everything generation dont like him as hes not politically correct.

They ignore all facts just emotional reactions to him on anything. Like toddlers.

Hes a rich white man. Very despised folk.

If he was a black man with the same views the press wouldnt give one tenth of the same bs and disdain.

This is just ANOTHER Trump bashing thread.

Ironically Trump has a big black following in many States too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Hes visited North Korea
    Less wars
    Less drone strikes than Obomba
    Less civilian deaths.

Sush is the intensity of the hatred of Trump no wonder people may think hes the anti Christ.

I find the incredibly ironic thing about Trump is his supporters get accused of mindlessly following yet the anti Trumpers do the same thing!. Mindlessly follow the I hate Trump bandwagon live on facebook dissect his speechs for coded "racism" have rallies against a democratically elected yet say they are for freedom and equality.

The same loola's want freedom and equality provided you agree with them on absolutely everything!.

Rant and rave on social media and forums how hes the devil incarnate based on something foolish he said.

The snowflake take offence to everything generation dont like him as hes not politically correct.

They ignore all facts just emotional reactions to him on anything. Like toddlers.

Hes a rich white man. Very despised folk.

If he was a black man with the same views the press wouldnt give one tenth of the same bs and disdain.

This is just ANOTHER Trump bashing thread.

Ironically Trump has a big black following in many States too.

It’s not that he’s not politically correct, most of the time he's not correct. He’s a pathological liar and added to his massive fragile ego it really shows his ridiculousness.
    Back when the corona crisis was kicking in, everything was under control. Now it’s not and you see more sh1te from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Its almost as if Obama took over in the middle of a massive global recession or something...........

Plus , that economy might not be looking too hot at the minute.

If Obama tweeted the way Trump does, youd have that on the list of ****ty things about Obama. This transparent bull**** is just that.You wont admit it obviously, but in your own head, but go through Trumps twitter and pretend its Obama's . See what you think of Obama then remember that its Trumps one and then remember what you think of him.

If Obama had given a speech during a virus outbreak encouraging the public to have a go at medicating themselves with unproven drugs in unknown quantities hed have been rightly called a dangerous lunatic.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,769 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Its almost as if Obama took over in the middle of a massive global recession or something...........

Plus , that economy might not be looking too hot at the minute.

If Obama tweeted the way Trump does, youd have that on the list of ****ty things about Obama. This transparent bull**** is just that.You wont admit it obviously, but in your own head, but go through Trumps twitter and pretend its Obama's . See what you think of Obama then remember that its Trumps one and then remember what you think of him.

If Obama had given a speech during a virus outbreak encouraging the public to have a go at medicating themselves with unproven drugs in unknown quantities hed have been rightly called a dangerous lunatic.

This is a debate about someone being the "anti-Christ", I highly doubt political reason or logic is going to play much of a part

• Registered Users Posts: 19,674 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    This is a debate about someone being the "anti-Christ", I highly doubt political reason or logic is going to play much of a part

I'm not sure anyone has actually followed the link in the first post. It wasn't supposed to be about Trump being the Antichrist in a political sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

If there is an Antichrist then there has to be a Christ Christ, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Humans can actually be the antichrist? Jesus was apparently non human and god son and died for our sins?

Humans have a choice- be good or bad? Many choose the wrong path.
    How many humans experience the life of Jesus? How many would give it all up to help others? 

ISIS could easily be Anti-Christ. Why does it have to be one man? 

The next AC (of sorts) can certainly 'use' a human as a vessel for its means.
    It does not have to be a living thing, it can be also be a concept.

The common trait found throughout folks such as Adolf, Lenin and even today's equivlent
    e.g. The athiest CCP of Tibetan and Uyghur oppression.
    They all have one common factor: that of Kontrol, control and then ever more 制.

The future opprosser of mankind (and the wimin), will be: technology.

The next gen interwebben of face-tracked, recorded, monitored, chipped, VR/AR(alternative reality).
    Assisted by a AI quantum-cloud-consciousness, an all seeing, automated, knowing eye delivered on the viens of the (celebrity twatters) ever-topical:
    5/6G, Starlink and trillions of IOT devices in a dizzy haze of electro-smog.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Trump is perhaps the least likely of candiates, when compared to Hilary, Bill, the Bushes, or many other world leaders (there isn't any need to assume it's a politcal leader at all).

[B[He hasn't really started any wars, never put boots on the ground [/b]in Syria (Clinton was keen on this). Shook hands with big Kim (Korea is risk-reduced now), took troops out of Afgan (and wants more returned back to the US from overseas).
    Then there's policy: He is very much anti-abortion, and has normal Christian (conservative) views on LGB issues. He's even trying to fulfil Biblical prophecy by re-establishing Jerusalem as the true capital of Israel by sticking a huge Embassy there.

Besides, the real AC would likely be someone intelligent and charismatic, a widely popular diplomat to enable them to create maximum sphere of influence.

There's some chatter here in the UK at the moment that the yanks have put boots on the ground in Venezuela, some video's but not sure of sources but apparently this is the "war on drugs".

If true then I'm sure this has nothing to do with the several billion barrels of oil they have.

• Advertisement

There's some chatter here in the UK at the moment that the yanks have put boots on the ground in Venezuela, some video's but not sure of sources but apparently this is the "war on drugs".

If true then I'm sure this has nothing to do with the several billion barrels of oil they have.
    Wrong thread.

Advertisement