Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

06-10-2019, 23:41   #1
Cona

Swim Analysis

Hi folks
Is anyone aware of where I could go to get a video analysis and or coaching to help me improve my swimming times?

I swim triathlon and am usually middle of the pack swimmer. I’m pretty much self taught so I want to see if a coach can help steer me in the right direction which hopefully could help me speed up as well...

Based in Cork but willing to travel
Advertisement
07-10-2019, 00:00   #2
Hannaho

Swimming

The Swim Studio in Stradbally, Laois.
07-10-2019, 15:13   #3
ray o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cona View Post
Hi folks
Is anyone aware of where I could go to get a video analysis and or coaching to help me improve my swimming times?

I swim triathlon and am usually middle of the pack swimmer. I’m pretty much self taught so I want to see if a coach can help steer me in the right direction which hopefully could help me speed up as well...

Can you swim with a Masters or Tri group?

A swim coach with a good eye should be able to highlight any major stroke flaws without the need for video analysis and also give guidance on drills to work on them.

However, seeing yourself swim on video is real reality check. It is a great way to see what you are really doing in the water opposed to what you think you are doing.
07-10-2019, 19:33   #4
and still ricky villa

http://swimanalysis.ie/

This guy is great. Immediate feedback and improvements. I recently went back to the drills he gave me and am seeing the seconds drop off

Laois based
07-10-2019, 21:02   #5
Cona

Quote:
Originally Posted by and still ricky villa View Post
http://swimanalysis.ie/

This guy is great. Immediate feedback and improvements. I recently went back to the drills he gave me and am seeing the seconds drop off

Laois based
Hmmm this looks good. Although it’s a bit of a trek I’d be willing to give it a go as it exactly what I’m looking
Advertisement
04-11-2019, 13:53   #6
kabuxa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cona View Post
Hi folks

Hi Cona, Bjorn is a fantastic swimming coach and does swim analysis too. Based in Cork! https://www.tricoachbjorn.com/

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion