Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thursday 10th oct

• 10-10-2019 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine told me on Tuesday to have a bet on NIFTY AT FIFTY 4.00 exeter currently 4's pp.
    If it wins great, if it loses apologies in advance.
    GL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Any idea the story behind him saying to have a bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭gazza1

Any idea the story behind him saying to have a bet?

He just told me connections are confident he'll go well today. They were happy with his last run and should come on for it and in good mood at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

NR now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭gazza1

NR now

Yeah see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Fav a good un in that race now.

Glad to see this place is somewhat back to normal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

NR now

Probably a bit moody this morning:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

2.35 Thurles, Louisiana, around 10/11. Lay bet for me. The horse is hard to win with and I feel an easier race will be needed for the horse to win.

Only bet for me.

Goodbye

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Slattsy wrote: »
    Fav a good un in that race now.

Glad to see this place is somewhat back to normal.

Spoke too soon:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    2.35 Thurles, Louisiana, around 10/11. Lay bet for me. The horse is hard to win with and I feel an easier race will be needed for the horse to win.

Only bet for me.

Goodbye

Well done lad, spot on .....oh wait

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Ah jaysis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

The troll is there waiting to be fed try not take the bait if you can, he will just keep appearing if you feed him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Absolutely terrible ride by Keane on Harvest Bow in the 4.50 in Thurles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

30/09/19
    Last bet of the day for me.

If anyone has a few quid to spare I'd say back this horse to win. This is purely info from a good friend of mine. The horse won't lose today. If the horse gets beat I won't post on boards again ever, thats how sure I am

3.25 Hamilton, Grimsdyke, around 7/4 - 15/8. I've lumpted on to say the least.

I'm out

03/10/19
    3.15 Lingfield, Amaan, around 7/2 on the exchange. Backed it to win. My only bet of the day.

10/10/19

Only bet for me.

Goodbye

Hmmmmmm......

Advertisement