Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

English, and creative writing 3rd level courses?

• 16-09-2019 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I have ahad to close my business due to a myriad of reasons-health being one of them, and am looking at retraining as a mature student. I would like to become an English teacher, but I would also like to study particularly Creative Writing, as I also write, and hope to be published one day.

What 3rd level institutions around the country teach English, bonus points if they also have creative writing as an elective, and/or concurrent teaching degrees, to negate the need for the two year PME afterward.

Extra bonus points if there is anyway that at least some of the course can be taken remotely.
    I know that ticking all these boxes is a big ask, but would like to tick as many as possible.

Advertisement