Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is pedophilia used to blackmail the elites?

• 09-08-2019 8:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

There's a lot of rumours about the elites in various countries (UK and US in particular) being involved in child trafficking/sexual exploitation. David Icke apparently predicted Jimmy Saville was up to something before he was caught and being protected by MI5

He also says that movements like #MeToo are actually "warning signs" to celebrities and politicans who step out of line with whatever agenda they're given and are threatened with exposure.

Is this just bull**** or is there some truth to it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Predictions are easy after things happen. Funny he said damn all while working at the BBC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

Sadly i personally think there could be some truth to it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

The "elite group of paedophiles/Satanists" is one of those conspiracy theories that immediately makes sceptics sneer, but just look at Lavrentiy Beria. As Stalin's head of internal intelligence and de facto deputy he was one of the top 10 (possibly top 5) most powerful men in the world and also a voracious child rapist and murderer, as bad or worse as any of the most notorious serial killers in history. His activities were an open secret amongst the Soviet elite and all of the soldiers, police and agents who helped facilitate them, and all of this happened within living memory.
    This doesn't mean anything about anyone else, but it does at least demonstrate that it's not impossible for it to exist, as crazy as it might sound on first hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,529 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

A peripheral glance at the poorly closeted history of the Catholic Church will soon remind one that pedophilia and positions of authority, and indeed by extension implicit sense of trust, have a strong tendency to correlate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Here you go - The Washington Child Sex Ring Coverup.

Then there was Barney Franks boyfriend who ran a prostitution ring from his home - nothing happened.

Rep. Frank Acknowledges Hiring Male Prostitute as Personal Aide
    By Allan R. Gold, Special To the New York Times
    Aug. 26, 1989

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,747 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

sabat wrote: »
    The "elite group of paedophiles/Satanists" is one of those conspiracy theories that immediately makes sceptics sneer, but just look at Lavrentiy Beria. As Stalin's head of internal intelligence and de facto deputy he was one of the top 10 (possibly top 5) most powerful men in the world and also a voracious child rapist and murderer, as bad or worse as any of the most notorious serial killers in history. His activities were an open secret amongst the Soviet elite and all of the soldiers, police and agents who helped facilitate them, and all of this happened within living memory.

This man was responsible for the deaths of millions, he was a psychopathic brutal sadist, but it was literally his job, in one of the most brutal regimes in history. It's not really relevant to cases like Saville and Epstein. The flipside to all this is that people succumb to playing "connect-the-dots" rather than following the evidence and we end up with totally fabricated theories like Pizzagate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    This man was responsible for the deaths of millions, he was a psychopathic brutal sadist, but it was literally his job, in one of the most brutal regimes in history. It's not really relevant to cases like Saville and Epstein. The flipside to all this is that people succumb to playing "connect-the-dots" rather than following the evidence and we end up with totally fabricated theories like Pizzagate

Whether or not Pizzagate is fabricated, Epstein’s relationship with elites and his own ephebophilia is not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

Whether or not Pizzagate is fabricated, Epstein’s relationship with elites and his own ephebophilia is not.

And he mysteriously "suicided" under suicide watch? Conspiracy or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,529 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

And he mysteriously "suicided" under suicide watch? Conspiracy or not.

Apparently taken off suicide watch before this happened

Whether or not Pizzagate is fabricated

It was fabricated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Dohnjoe wrote: »

Yes his job was torture and murder. But the rape, torture and murder of children is what he did for pleasure in his spare time. There is the whole theory of why elites in societies both ancient and modern come to, in myth or reality carry out unspeakable acts upon minors. I heard a podcast discussing the Epstein scandal which referenced some very disturbing accounts of the reasoning behind the elites past and present engaging in what can only be described as child sacrifice. It relates to a chemical compound called Adrenochrome which is apparently a type of elexir more addictive than heroin, whose production and consumption methods are too upsetting to be related.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

And we’re into adrenochrome. Sure at peak bottom of the barrel now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

Ipso wrote: »
    And we’re into adrenochrome. Sure at peak bottom of the barrel now.

Not a particularly informative or enlightening post. Are you suggesting it doesn’t exist?

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

No. just that in conspiracy contexts it’s nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

I believe it's like a game to people in power. Get people to do something like that and you have them for life. If they even suggest they will tell anyone then they are killed. Do want I want and you can continue in you position with you pleasures being meet also. What ever that may be. Drugs, sex or I am sure other things we don't even want to know about. Step out of line and you have an accident.

Just as a side note. More then 80 doctor's died in the last few years if the are healing people outside big pharma money circle. Where there is big money there is big risk.

gar32 wrote: »
    Just as a side note. More then 80 doctor's died in the last few years if the are healing people outside big pharma money circle. Where there is big money there is big risk.

Yup I know several friends who are working for "Big Pharma", can confirm they talk about nothing else but murdering doctors, laughing about their secret cure for cancer and gloating how much money they make from useless vaccines

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

gar32 wrote: »

Which is weird, as we all know that doctors are in fact immortal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭daveorourke77

I can undertsand how paedophilia is used to blackmail people of power.

What I fail to understand is how these men are coaxed into making sexual contact with people they suspect they may be underage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭gar32

More like at a party and after drinking maybe drug taking are introduced to the world we know nothing of by the comments so far.

I can undertsand how paedophilia is used to blackmail people of power.

What I fail to understand is how these men are coaxed into making sexual contact with people they suspect they may be underage?

You clearly have never met 14-16yr old girls who look older. I was in Stillorgan waiting for the bus and this 6ft good looking rich girl who looked about 20 asked me for my phone to make a call. Gladly gave her. Started on some chit chat.

Turns out she was 16. 6 years younger than me. I would never have believed it. If she was at a party and trained well enough, I find it easy to see how any man would fall for her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭daveorourke77

You clearly have never met 14-16yr old girls who look older. I was in Stillorgan waiting for the bus and this 6ft good looking rich girl who looked about 20 asked me for my phone to make a call. Gladly gave her. Started on some chit chat.

Turns out she was 16. 6 years younger than me. I would never have believed it. If she was at a party and trained well enough, I find it easy to see how any man would fall for her.

I understand that girls can make themselves appear older than they. Men of a certain age should know this and act accordingly. Certaint men inprivileged should act in their own self interest and self preservation.

So that makes you 22 at the time.

No offence here but are you an elite. Elites are going to be almost exclusively older men who should have experience around women.

Add to this the fact that they probably high flying careers, marriages, families and business interests to protect.

Even if the girls they were sleeping with were 20 they could still lose a lot by jumping into bed with them. There are still possible consequences and they'd have plenty to lose.

Paedophilia is a whole new level entirely.

If you know a secret ike that about someone you could literally have them eating out of your hand.

Whether or not it has happened is another thing but it is plausible.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭Spencerfreeman

There's a lot of rumours about the elites in various countries (UK and US in particular) being involved in child trafficking/sexual exploitation. David Icke apparently predicted Jimmy Saville was up to something before he was caught and being protected by MI5

He also says that movements like #MeToo are actually "warning signs" to celebrities and politicans who step out of line with whatever agenda they're given and are threatened with exposure.

I won't even bother reading the thread.
    Of course absolute fact.
    See Roy Cohn.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Ihatewhahabies

SafeSurfer wrote: »
    Yes his job was torture and murder. But the rape, torture and murder of children is what he did for pleasure in his spare time. There is the whole theory of why elites in societies both ancient and modern come to, in myth or reality carry out unspeakable acts upon minors. I heard a podcast discussing the Epstein scandal which referenced some very disturbing accounts of the reasoning behind the elites past and present engaging in what can only be described as child sacrifice. It relates to a chemical compound called Adrenochrome which is apparently a type of elexir more addictive than heroin, whose production and consumption methods are too upsetting to be related.

I used to listen to Alex Jones.....There was one upsetting conspiracy I did not even want to consider.A young persons' addrenalised blood was injected into older people to enable a longer healthier life.

To addrenalise them the young person was abused sexually and physically.

Even if true possibly should not even see the light of day

Adrenochrome, now we're in the scutter bucket.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭sheepsh4gger

Firstly I wouldn't take someone who thinks there are lizard people seriously.

Of course they will pick subordinates with issues so they can get rid of the easily. It's a Machiavellian environment.

Firstly I wouldn't take someone who thinks there are lizard people seriously.

Of course they will pick subordinates with issues so they can get rid of the easily. It's a Machiavellian environment.

It's funny you say that but don't religions say the same thing. Many Christians who have had NDE's talk of going to hell and meeting reptillian like demonic entities. It's very possible he's talking about them manipulating this world from another realm.

I have some skepticism but I really do wonder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Many Christians who have had NDE's talk of going to hell and meeting reptillian like demonic entities.

I have some skepticism but I really do wonder.

Here's the rub: Many Christians with near death experiences don't say that at all.

Here's the rub: Many Christians with near death experiences don't say that at all.

Well I've seen some YouTube videos of Christians talking about meeting lizard like creatures in Hell. It may not be all of them or even most but there are quite a few who say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Well I've seen some YouTube videos of Christians talking about meeting lizard like creatures in Hell. It may not be all of them or even most but there are quite a few who say that.
    In fairness you'd want to take anything a person who is suffering from delusions to start with , with a pinch of salt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Imma bet no such videos exist.
    NDEs are almost entirely reported as positive experiences where the person claims to have seen heaven. Few if any describe hell.

Even still not sure why you think that NDEs are particularly convincing towards the idea of a vast global conspiracy involvong lizard people...

Advertisement