Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

you can never tell whats real or faked ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,972 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Its all faked.

Very easy to make creepy videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

NIMAN wrote: »
    Its all faked.

is that an opinion or based on some info?

just because you can fake a video of something paranormal, doesnt mean its not real. In saying that, I cant vouch for this video as I dont have enough details

• Registered Users Posts: 17,242 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Leaves camera for 20 mins and manages to pick up so so much, even Most Haunted never got that much in the whole show

And why did he change clothes???

fritzelly wrote: »

And why did he change clothes???

good question

• Registered Users Posts: 81,110 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

In the last 20 years the best of it is the exposure that there's fook all ghosts, fook all aliens and fook all moving statues because almost every fooker on the earth has a camera on them capable of capturing full evidence if it was there.

• Advertisement

In the last 20 years the best of it is the exposure that there's fook all ghosts, fook all aliens and fook all moving statues because almost every fooker on the earth has a camera on them capable of capturing full evidence if it was there.

ive video I captured myself with talking on it that shouldnt have been there - so i dont go for your theory. Theres plenty of apparent 'evidence' but its so easy to fake that unless you were there, theres no way of saying.

What bugs me about this video is he says he didnt want to leave his phone recording longer as someone might nick it. if someone could nick it, then surely they could sneak up on the camera and start screaming etc - like whats int he video

Its on the internet ..... good chance its fake.

Its on the internet ..... good chance its fake.

Fantastic researching practise that. If you’re going to be cynical, why bother posting on the paranormal forum?

more from the same fella - go to 3 mins 20 secs and watch out for the chair moving

Piece of string attached and someone pulling it from behind the doors - why does it twist around and not just move sideways

Hoax

(And would he ever turn his damn phone landscape)

• Advertisement

In fact I'm convinced this is just a money making exercise for him.

Could be

maccored wrote: »
    Fantastic researching practise that. If you’re going to be cynical, why bother posting on the paranormal forum?

I'm sorry, but I can't believe that people would watch this video and think that it's actually real.

Any fool can go out and put a camera phone in a building, then make creepy noises off camera. If you think that's proof of ghosts, ghouls or poltergeists, knock yourself out.

I'm sorry, but I can't believe that people would watch this video and think that it's actually real.

Any fool can go out and put a camera phone in a building, then make creepy noises off camera. If you think that's proof of ghosts, ghouls or poltergeists, knock yourself out.

Of course any fool can. No idea where youre getting the ‘proof of ghosts’ line from. I dont need it proved to me - witnessed enough first hand living with that stuff for a decade.

As far as im concerned the jury is out so far on the legitimacy of this guy.

As far as im concerned the jury is out so far on the legitimacy of this guy.

Watched a few of his vids and they are all very hokey. Nothing coming close to being any kind of proof caught on camera

If we were to believe he is real he is the most luckiest ghost hunter on the planet - ALWAYS catches something
    Watch the ring of roses one (the music is coming from outside lol)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

ive video I captured myself with talking on it that shouldnt have been there - so i dont go for your theory. Theres plenty of apparent 'evidence' but its so easy to fake that unless you were there, theres no way of saying.

What bugs me about this video is he says he didnt want to leave his phone recording longer as someone might nick it. if someone could nick it, then surely they could sneak up on the camera and start screaming etc - like whats int he video
    upload it or the sound track of it

upload it or the sound track of it

i posted it on here years ago. i was told it was people talking as 'there had to be someone there'. There were no people there or near the place (If you knew the location you'd know what I mean). Three witnesses, and yet the supermarket claimed their alarm systems were on all night so there definitely wasnt anyone in there.

https://youtu.be/RwbbfkLLBK4?t=206 - should bring you to the part where the talking is

Advertisement