Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Broom 30 skipper boat curtains

• 09-07-2019 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have someone ready to make up some curtains for me this week and I need to the size and dimensions of the windows as I left without doing so and I live too far away from the marina so I cannot nip back and get the measurements, I was wondering if anyone here is a broom 30 owner and by some strange bit of look is on there boat now or plan on doing so this week?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I moved your post here where you might have better luck getting an answer, any questions you have to do with boating ask them here instead of the Maritime as they are more to dealing with ships and shipping.

I believe there are a few different size shape broom 30 built over the years, if you like you can PM me a photo of yours and I will post it up as you can't post photos till you have over 50 posts.

Best of luck with the new boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Looper99

Hi thank you for the reply, I cannot send images through pm on this website can you pm me your email address and I can send images?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Screenshot_20190709-114810_zpstppxqlpo.jpg

FB_IMG_1562669148179_zpsokofsawm.jpg

FB_IMG_1562669136071_zpsd6hlylqe.jpg

Advertisement