Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Staff - paranormal stories

• 12-06-2019 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,650 ✭✭✭✭

Im looking for paranormal experiences of medical staff when on the job - if you know anyone who fits the bill please ask them to drop me a line at cormac@cormacsbooks.com. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

maccored wrote: »
    Im looking for paranormal experiences of medical staff when on the job - if you know anyone who fits the bill please ask them to drop me a line at cormac@cormacsbooks.com. thanks
    Not really medical, but thought to originate from when Jervis was a hospital, but have a chat to staff working in Jervis, more so Tesco employees on the night shifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭the14thwarrior

bru caomhinn can't spell it right. dublin
    was a fever hospital.
    so many staff have so many stories.
    place is walking with ghosts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Wouldnt mind hearing some of those stories myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,650 ✭✭✭✭maccored

STILL looking for the same kinda stories😄

• Registered Users Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Checking this out with Google, it appears to be in Cork St: built as a fever hospital and now in use as offices etc by the HSE;

So definitely quite an old building!

• Advertisement
Advertisement