Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Colour matching the paint on Ikea Pax doors

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Glass fused light

You are probably better off insetting the wood back a tiny bit and mixing up pollyfil and coating the wood, sand back and paint the same colour as your wall. If you do this make sure that there is sufficient bracing to stop movement at the joint

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

You are probably better off insetting the wood back a tiny bit and mixing up pollyfil and coating the wood, sand back and paint the same colour as your wall. If you do this make sure that there is sufficient bracing to stop movement at the joint
    It would be inset a tiny bit anyway as it would be level with the frame and the doors stick out beyond that.

The wall colour happens to be quite close anyway. I should have mathched the wall color (now freshly painted) to the Ikea colour to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

if you go to a place that mixes paint they should have a book of cards with all the RAL range

I got one recently or go into colortrend, they have loads of colors in there on free cards

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mmjunenov

Hi I am buying the same ikea doors and was wondering did u ever get the colour match?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tcrawford

I too am looking to colour match Ikea flisberget. Has anyone had any success?

• Advertisement
Advertisement