Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

Yesterday, 14:18   #466
average_runner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSU View Post
Used them as an example due to association with convicted dopers rather than speculation but you are right completely forgot about the Sakho case.

Just an Everton fan, thats all
Advertisement
Yesterday, 14:19   #467
Weepsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSU View Post
Used them as an example due to association with convicted dopers rather than speculation but you are right completely forgot about the Sakho case

As mentioned I used those as an example due to the coach and doctors associated being convicted in case anyone was stating it was just wild speculation.
Well the Sakho case turned out to be nothing. He technically did nothing wrong and he was banned for something that wasn't illegal.*

*Not a Liverpool fan

Last edited by Weepsie; Yesterday at 14:23.
Yesterday, 14:33   #468
KSU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weepsie View Post
Well the Sakho case turned out to be nothing. He technically did nothing wrong and he was banned for something that wasn't illegal.*

*Not a Liverpool fan
That's not actually true

He was banned for a B2‑agonists ,this is correct and a number of people have been banned for this. What was argued was that the substance was not specifically mentioned other than as the grouping. It has been part of the prohibited list for the past 15 years.

The only thing that has changed is that it is now expressively mentioned on the prohiited list.
Yesterday, 15:12   #469
average_runner

Quote:

*Not a Liverpool fan
Klopp obviously disagreed with you, as he got rid of him because of it.
Yesterday, 17:12   #470
BDI

Quote:

*Not a Liverpool fan
It was banned because it is used to stop other things showing up in a test as far as I remember.

Klopp got rid of him because of his attitude as far as I remember. I think PSG (or whoever he was with) did the same when he was a young lad. Didn’t think he had to show up on time etc.

That’s the amazing thing about Klopps management. He takes also rans and castaways and turns them into winners.
Advertisement
Today, 08:46   #471
TFBubendorfer

<mod>Since the discussion has shifted to football I think the thread has run its course.</mod>
Thanks from:
Thread Closed