Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mental Health Classes

• 16-09-2019 7:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi All

I just wanted to write about a Mental Health discussion classes I am holding in Dublin. After years of dealing with debilitating social anxiety, panic attacks and depression related to this, I found a group of like minded people to hold evening interactive classes where we challenged our fear of public speaking and social anxiety. Myself and the other group members enjoyed and benefited from these classes so much, that I have decided to hold daily interactive classes to help people to discuss anything that is on their mind.

The website with further information can be accessed at <snip> and should anyone require any further information on this, feel free to PM me

thanks again

Advertisement