Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

For Sale: Litespeed jersey by Giordana, size L/XL

Options
  • 17-10-2019 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

I'm really disappointed the size of this won't fit me, it was listed as a Medium, then described as a medium size in length, but wider than a medium... probably a "US medium", which is really an EU L or XL.

But maybe it will suit someone here?

Again I was really hoping this would fit me, it suits my Litespeed Catalyst perfectly :( , these Litespeed jerseys seem to be quite rare (this is the first one I've seen in weeks of searching).

Price: 40eur (Which is less than what I paid for it.)

20191017_112520-001.jpg

20191017_112551-001.jpg

20191017_112638-001.jpg

20191017_112647-001.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ridelikeaturtle

I'm open to any reasonable offer, I'm never going to wear it (sometimes you order on ebay and take your chances!), and it's a shame as it's a nice jersey.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭ridelikeaturtle

If there's no interest by Sunday, it's going up elsewhere.

Advertisement