Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Translate

• 21-02-2021 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Translate the world "quarantine" from English to Latin on Google Translate and press the double arrows twice, three times....keep pressing them.

Please try this for yourself.

The AI might be playing up on Google translate but it is freaky.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

That’s a bit of an odd one alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Fascinating. I got to the point where' Now, since man's salvation is from the Jews'

A point that is actually true. To the jew first and then then Gentiles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭I regurgitate the news

It would be interesting to see if people that speak other languages put in quarantine to see if the results are similar.

It is very strange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭I regurgitate the news

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What am I supposed to be seeing here?

Go to google and search for translate. It'll take you to Google Translate.

If you translate Quarantine from English into Spanish or French or whatever it'll be the same if you reverse translate each time from two languages.

If you do this by keep pressing the arrows and use Latin you will get some strange translations to say the least.

Try it for yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Go to google and search for translate. It'll take you to Google Translate.

If you translate Quarantine from English into Spanish or French or whatever it'll be the same if you reverse translate each time from two languages.

If you do this by keep pressing the arrows and use Latin you will get some strange translations to say the least.

Try it for yourself.

What's the conspiracy? A glitchy translation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

I don’t have the internet. Can you share a video of this strange phenomenon?

NWO proved. Case closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod:Not a conspiracy- Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement