Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PS5 stock updates *NO CHAT*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I ordered two accidentally and one got cancelled so technically there might be one floating on Smyth's?

Had a look, it’s not there, reckon they will just add it on to next drop.... which I hope I don’t miss again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

I'm looking to get a Series X but the equivalent thread on the Xbox forum seems to be dead now, which is a shame.
    I ordered two accidentally and one got cancelled so technically there might be one floating on Smyth's?

They don't really work that way, it will probably just go into the next batch.

Markitron wrote: »
    I'm looking to get a Series X but the equivalent thread on the Xbox forum seems to be dead now, which is a shame.

They don't really work that way, it will probably just go into the next batch.

I ordered an Xbox in person in Curry's Jervis. Apparently I'll have it in ten days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Went up to PC World Blanch and got a disk version there,massive que as I was leaving so not sure worth heading up at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 TYBoy9991

When will symths ship the digital edition?

• Advertisement

Has anyone gotten dispatch notices?

Has anyone gotten dispatch notices?

Yup. DPD email and money was taken from my card also.

Yup. UPS email and money was taken from my card also.

Nice. Hopefully I get mine tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

Got a mail from Smyths saying it is ready for dispatch and a DPD link which isn't live yet.
    Card has been charged.
    All looks good now for the young man who was disappointed at Xmas to have it for his birthday on Monday.

Nice. Hopefully I get mine tomorrow.

Ready for Dispatch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Ready for Dispatch.

When did you order it? I ordered one yesterday morning but haven't seen anything yet.

Markitron wrote: »
    When did you order it? I ordered one yesterday morning but haven't seen anything yet.

Yesterday morning. Did you get an order code? They have a customer care number you can ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

OhHiMark wrote: »

Good point. Farewell. See you on the other side.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Goggleyed_gimp

Anyone know of stock in Swords or surrounding areas?

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Just collected my ps5 in curries Limerick there’s a few spares left if your quick

• Registered Users Posts: 1 BeyhanSen

Anyone know of stock in Swords or surrounding areas?

I went to Currys Swords today and they said they are still trying to deliver pre-orders and they might start taking names the next weekend.
    Currys Jervis said they might have stock on this Monday, they didn't have today.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Mac B

Got the call and collecting mine tomorrow in Currys Naas, I asked if they had any console over but they confirmed all stock has been ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Dahdum

Mac B wrote: »
    Got the call and collecting mine tomorrow in Currys Naas, I asked if they had any console over but they confirmed all stock has been ordered

Do you have to pre-order in curry’s naas or put ur name down in the hope of a call when they restock? Approx how long did u wait?

Dahdum wrote: »
    Do you have to pre-order in curry’s naas or put ur name down in the hope of a call when they restock? Approx how long did u wait?

I dropped into the store last Wednesday, they put my name on a list and confirmed they were expecting a delivery at the end of the week

• Advertisement

Dahdum wrote: »

When collecting the PS5 in Currys Naas today they said they will be taking names next week again. They expect more to be delivered in next few weeks.

Guide luck all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

BeyhanSen wrote: »
    I went to Currys Swords today and they said they are still trying to deliver pre-orders and they might start taking names the next weekend.
    Currys Jervis said they might have stock on this Monday, they didn't have today.

They have a few in this morning (Jervis) but its only the digital edition. Need the disk version myself so its a bust for me. Not sure if theyll have any left since there was a few people queuing up at the tine.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭farmerval

Curry's in Waterford had PS5's this morning. Called there yesterday and they said that they would be taking names from people in person this morning. My son queued from 8.30 a.m. for 10.00 am open. He was third or so in the queue. Got his PS5 digital edition on the spot.

Thanks to all on the thread who have posted so much good information. Have lurked for some time. Best of luck to everyone waiting. The girl in Curry's yesterday, thought they may have more tomorrow and that Smyth's were due some this week also.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Dahdum

Curry’s naas told me today they’re not taking any names this week. Will be taking names next week when they know how much stock they expect.

I’m exhausted from constantly checking Smyths

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Lisha wrote: »
    I’m exhausted from constantly checking Smyths

I'm not sure how many times I managed to put money aside for a PS5, got frustrated and spent it on more practical things and then had to scrape up the money again.

nocoverart wrote: »
    I'm not sure how many times I managed to put money aside for a PS5, got frustrated and spent it on more practical things and then had to scrape up the money again.

My son saved the money in fairness to him and now it’s in my bank account waiting ..... I’m paid monthly so it’s a bit scary that the bloody thing will be available the night before payday... it’s a pure dose waiting for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭Pipmae

nocoverart wrote: »

I got fed up waiting so splashed the cash on an inflatable hot tub for the husband's birthday instead of a PS5.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Pipmae wrote: »
    I got fed up waiting so splashed the cash on an inflatable hot tub for the husband's birthday instead of a PS5.:D

Haha, that’s definitely the best secondary option yet. I bought a toaster :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

currys swords have stock

PS5 Ireland Stock Alert
    @ps5_ireland
    ·
    2m
    ‼️Currys Swords currently have the PS5 in stock! I can confirm the Digital edition is 100% in stock as well! Available for immediate payment and collection! 🤑

Currys Swords is Here we go!! 🤝

#ps5 #ps5Ireland #ps5Restock

Advertisement