Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Irish Arma Community.

Options
  • 30-01-2021 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

How're'yees lads,

I seen a few discussions a couple years back about some lads startin up an Irish Arma 3 community. I tried joinin them only to find they've disbanded a few years back now. If there's still interest, I'd like to start up a new casual (emphasis on the casual) Irish arma community.
    At the moment it's just me and some of my Irish and English friends doing our own missions.
    We don't have any dedicated server and we're using a buddies Teamspeak for Task Force radio, but sure if there's interest in starting something a little larger than that then we'll see about setting up our own servers and whatnot.
    Yous can reply here but I'll usually be more responsive on my discord - Finn D.W#6424 . Hopefully we can make this into something!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

kk

Server be up shortly, can you send me missions and mods you want on it.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1833575292

Server will have some of those and RHS on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Server

8 Players ARMA 3 [108.61.230.175:2302

Password boards

No mods on it, default mission Dynamic Recon Ops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 FinnDW

Thanks a mil dude. Well we have a dedicated server now. Now we just need some more people ^^ .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Now we're started:D

I'm up for some semi regular play,in college so ill have to work around that but should be able to get on a few times a week.

Hey man! That's fine like we're not lookin' to start a milsim here I just want to start up some kind of an Irish community where we can play maybe twice a week and gather up some Irish players. Add me on discord - Finn D.W#6424 .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Ah yeah,not lookin for mil sim either,just a bit of craic.

I'll add ye on discord

FinnDW wrote: »
    How're'yees lads,

I seen a few discussions a couple years back about some lads startin up an Irish Arma 3 community. I tried joinin them only to find they've disbanded a few years back now. If there's still interest, I'd like to start up a new casual (emphasis on the casual) Irish arma community.
    At the moment it's just me and some of my Irish and English friends doing our own missions.
    We don't have any dedicated server and we're using a buddies Teamspeak for Task Force radio, but sure if there's interest in starting something a little larger than that then we'll see about setting up our own servers and whatnot.
    Yous can reply here but I'll usually be more responsive on my discord - Finn D.W#6424 . Hopefully we can make this into something!

Update for any new visitors - since posting here on boards and also on steam, a good few people have come back to me showing interest in an Irish Arma community.
    I have decided therefore into forming the community into the 1st Irish Ranger Wing (1stIRW). We currently have 10 people in the group, a dedicated server, and we have use of a Teamspeak server. Monday was the community's first official Operation, where we brought 9 epic gamers, 6 of whom were Irish.
    So if you're a fellow Gael and you want to join an OP on a Monday and Tuesday and have a few laughs just add me on discord, since I can't post links because I'm a new user on boards - Finn D.W#6424 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Armaplayer

Hey how do I get involved ? Coming back to Arma 3 after a few years. I mostly play KOTH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Armaplayer

FinnDW wrote: »
    Update for any new visitors - since posting here on boards and also on steam, a good few people have come back to me showing interest in an Irish Arma community.
    I have decided therefore into forming the community into the 1st Irish Ranger Wing (1stIRW). We currently have 10 people in the group, a dedicated server, and we have use of a Teamspeak server. Monday was the community's first official Operation, where we brought 9 epic gamers, 6 of whom were Irish.
    So if you're a fellow Gael and you want to join an OP on a Monday and Tuesday and have a few laughs just add me on discord, since I can't post links because I'm a new user on boards - Finn D.W#6424 .

Sent you a Friend Req on Discord, Logan77 Cheers

Advertisement