Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

26-09-2017, 21:24   #46
annoyedgal

We were going to buy a four bed on rahillion park. This is phase 2. Houses to be finished by dec are phase 1. Phase 3 is the north of the estate and they were reapplying for planning as there was some tweaking of this area. Thought phase 3 looked lovely alright but was told these would be dearer by time they came on.
Was no mention of 21 days and contract for white goods when we signed up! Was told not included but maybe that's because we had a house to sell so no chance of doing that in 21 days!
Advertisement
26-09-2017, 23:14   #47
dcresham

Have bought 3 bed in Rahillion Park, and returned contracts. We're given April as a date, but would be surprised if that is not later. White goods were included if returned in 21 days, but we didn't make that. If you could share the email for the builder that'd be great. Been in touch only with Ballisk so far, and they're hit and miss with availability and info.
27-09-2017, 18:47   #48
Min89

Hey,

I have the house plan with measurements for the 3 bed in Rahillion if anyone wants me to email them on. I can't seem to add them onto the forum thread here. We bought on Rahillion drive and were told house will be ready for snagging early November. Really hoping to be in by December. No white goods for us as we had a house that just went sale agreed so they did not entertain us with regards to including the white goods. It's good to see things progressing at last on site.
(2) thanks from:
27-09-2017, 22:09   #49
elliot895

Quote:
Originally Posted by Min89 View Post
Hey,

I have the house plan with measurements for the 3 bed in Rahillion if anyone wants me to email them on. I can't seem to add them onto the forum thread here. We bought on Rahillion drive and were told house will be ready for snagging early November. Really hoping to be in by December. No white goods for us as we had a house that just went sale agreed so they did not entertain us with regards to including the white goods. It's good to see things progressing at last on site.
Hi Min89,

Can you send me on the specifications for the 3 bed? We're due to move in November also but having seen the delays for the other houses I have a feeling it'll be In the new year before we move in but fingers crossed
27-09-2017, 22:39   #50
Min89

no Bother, just pm me your email and I will forward them onto you. I really hope we are in this side of Christmas. We will have to wait and see.
Advertisement
03-10-2017, 21:32   #51
Jacdub

Has anyone had a firm completion date or is approaching snagging. Just wondering, about the first 4 houses. Hoping we don't have to move before Christmas.
03-10-2017, 21:44   #52
alexey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacdub View Post
Has anyone had a firm completion date or is approaching snagging. Just wondering, about the first 4 houses. Hoping we don't have to move before Christmas.
We bought 36, Rahillion Drive and Ballisk said it will be ready for snagging in January.
Also they provided me with elevation and layout for 3 bed, so if someone need I would love to share.

Regards,
Thanks from:
03-10-2017, 22:02   #53
Jacdub

We're abojt 20 houses before you so I guess that means we will be in before xmas. Better start packing soon concrete Christmas. Was really hoping it would be January.
10-10-2017, 08:19   #54
Lyncher101

Hi

We've put a booking deposit down for a house in Phase 3 and were told there should be news about whether or not the revisions and alterations submitted for F17A/0529 will be accepted by end of October. The revisions were received by Fingal CoCo. on 1st September according to their website but have still not been assigned to anyone within Fingal by the looks of it on the website. Are we being strung along by the developer do you think? How long do these revisions generally take to be accepted/rejected. Revisions are to do with number of 4/5 beds allowed in Phase 3, their orientation and permitted height (restriction due to Mill).

Any time I drive up it doesn't seem to be to active up there.....
Advertisement
10-10-2017, 18:21   #55
elliot895

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyncher101 View Post
Hi

We've put a booking deposit down for a house in Phase 3 and were told there should be news about whether or not the revisions and alterations submitted for F17A/0529 will be accepted by end of October. The revisions were received by Fingal CoCo. on 1st September according to their website but have still not been assigned to anyone within Fingal by the looks of it on the website. Are we being strung along by the developer do you think? How long do these revisions generally take to be accepted/rejected. Revisions are to do with number of 4/5 beds allowed in Phase 3, their orientation and permitted height (restriction due to Mill).

Any time I drive up it doesn't seem to be to active up there.....
What alterations have they requested?

On our side we were due to be ready in November....I spoke to the builder late last week, he said that our structure had arrived on site and with brick work and everything else it wouldn't be ready until late November/early December so with snagging etc we won't be in until January. That's the current prediction anyway.
10-10-2017, 19:54   #56
Tk89

Hi

My wife and I have just put a deposit down on a 4 bed semi-d for Phase 2 and are now waiting on contracts to arrive. Does anybody here have drawings or specifications for the type c 4 bed semi d house?
10-10-2017, 20:44   #57
Qwer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk89 View Post
Hi

My wife and I have just put a deposit down on a 4 bed semi-d for Phase 2 and are now waiting on contracts to arrive. Does anybody here have drawings or specifications for the type c 4 bed semi d house?
They are all on fingal county council site, planning section
11-10-2017, 08:28   #58
Lyncher101

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliot895 View Post
What alterations have they requested?

On our side we were due to be ready in November....I spoke to the builder late last week, he said that our structure had arrived on site and with brick work and everything else it wouldn't be ready until late November/early December so with snagging etc we won't be in until January. That's the current prediction anyway.
Alterations to original plans for Phase 3. Changing the orientation of some houses. All revisions are available on FCC website. There's nothing major in this one.

Did you find the builder decent to work with so far? We will be selling a home also, so just hope he doesn't put too much pressure on. We will put it up for sale as soon as needs be, but not any sooner as advised by the estate agent as the completion of Phase 3 could be a year away.
11-10-2017, 17:39   #59
denisstack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwer View Post
They are all on fingal county council site, planning section
Thanks, I found this on there:
http://documents.fingalcoco.ie/North...s/00401501.pdf

We've also put a deposit on a type C and are awaiting the contract.
11-10-2017, 18:17   #60
Jacdub

Thanks for posting. They look really nice. The five bed is massive with a small bedroom in the attic. Just wondering what number you are Elliot. We are hoping for Jan or even Feb move but were told Nov to snag. We're no 14 the drive.
I think also they have changed the way a lot of the houses are layed out on the site map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisstack View Post
Thanks, I found this on there:
http://documents.fingalcoco.ie/North...s/00401501.pdf

We've also put a deposit on a type C and are awaiting the contract.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion